BlueFox69

Sevilla Away

310 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Wow, nice one, is it in the away end?

Presume it'll be in a corporate area but couldn't care less. 

13 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Absolutely buzzing. 

Just won two tickets for the game through Gazprom. 

Me and my dad were travelling without any. 

Nice, good old Russia. Let us know if you make it home alive.

7 hours ago, timlcfc said:

Viagogo have cancelled our tickets in the home end. Anyone know of any other website still selling them?!

Sorry to hear that. This has worried me a bit as I have bought our tickets through a similar site. Well it's a risk I had to take and we bought them at €100 less than they are selling now. Here is the link anyway.

http://www.easysportstickets.com/sports/football/sevilla-fc-vs-leicester-city-tickets-22-02-2017

Has everyone received their ticket vouchers yet?

Saw that someone had theirs delivered on Monday but nothing arrived for me in London so far..

5 minutes ago, martyn said:

Saw that someone had theirs delivered on Monday but nothing arrived for me in London so far..

Mine came yesterday 

13 minutes ago, martyn said:

Mine arrived in London today

On 14/02/2017 at 12:58, allotment-fox said:

Vouchers arrived  ticket collection point Hotel NHSevilla Viapol  0900 - 1800 local time

Out of interest does anyone know where in Leicester that Seville fans (and Porto/Copenhagen/Bruges fans) collect/collected their away tickets from for the reverse fixtures at King Power?

After all, this ticket collection process is a 'UEFA regulation' right?

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Out of interest does anyone know where in Leicester that Seville fans (and Porto/Copenhagen/Bruges fans) collect/collected their away tickets from for the reverse fixtures at King Power?

They didn't. It's a made up tale by the club 

3 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I want to say they collected at the Holiday Inn opposite the KP. At least something was done there for the games. The UEFA staff were staying there I believe so it may have been for them.

Still waiting for our tickets through ticketbis ...      wish they would pull their fookin finger out ! ...

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Still waiting for our tickets through ticketbis ...      wish they would pull their fookin finger out ! ...

We bought ours through a similar company easytickets.com but they were a clear at the start that the tickets will be delivered one or two days the match of self to our airbnb address in Spain.

3 minutes ago, coolcol said:

We bought ours through a similar company easytickets.com but they were a clear at the start that the tickets will be delivered one or two days the match of self to our airbnb address in Spain.

Tbf they said mine would come through about now ...    just can't stand the wait ....    I'm just trying to keep cool Col ...   fookin tickets !!!!     :frantics:

I'm guessing all these external ticket sites will be forced to cancel any tickets in the home end allocated to Leicester fans.

13 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Tbf they said mine would come through about now ...    just can't stand the wait ....    I'm just trying to keep cool Col ...   fookin tickets !!!!     :frantics:

Don't even know where we are sitting in the ground other than it's in the Seville end. They have guaranteed to sit 2 of us together but the third one could be anywhere else in the ground. At least we get to see the match. The tickets that we bought have increased €100 each since we bought them in December..:blink:

Got my vouchers through yesterday. Cant wait for this :scarf:

I was considering buying tickets for the home end however couldn't justify fronting over £100 and there still be a chance that police / stewards refuse me entry when they inevitably realise i am English.

Im going for the occasion and see what tickets i can get whilst out there rather than take the risk of buying before hand.

Better learn some basic Spanish and buy a spain cap. Even a steward asking if your okay whilst trying to find your seat could give you away.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I was considering buying tickets for the home end however couldn't justify fronting over £100 and there still be a chance that police / stewards refuse me entry when they inevitably realise i am English.

Im going for the occasion and see what tickets i can get whilst out there rather than take the risk of buying before hand.

Better learn some basic Spanish and buy a spain cap. Even a steward asking if your okay whilst trying to find your seat could give you away.

I reckon we'll be better off finding a decent bar to watch it, and if the unthinkable happens and we score we can at least enjoy it ?

1 minute ago, CockneyFox said:

I reckon we'll be better off finding a decent bar to watch it, and if the unthinkable happens and we score we can at least enjoy it ?

I guess your right mate. I can't trust myself to remember my surroundings for the whole 90 minutes!

I just hope theres a fan zone to create a real atmosphere and have all the Leicester faithful together.

Anyone got 3 spaces on a minibus / coach from Malaga on Tuesday?

We land at 18.30 and want to avoid renting a car really..

Anyone on the flight landing in Malaga at 10:55 on Wednesday? And leaving Thursday at 11:45? 

4 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Anyone got 3 spaces on a minibus / coach from Malaga on Tuesday?

We land at 18.30 and want to avoid renting a car really..

6 of us on the same flight as you, from Luton? That's 9 spaces if anyone is thinking of sorting one?

Edited by kylestyle06

I got a hire care hopefully arranged for Tuesday driving to Seville Wednesday and straight back Malaga after game as flight home Thursday poss got space depending on what size car I have as only me and my nephew so far 

4 hours ago, kylestyle06 said:

6 of us on the same flight as you, from Luton? That's 9 spaces if anyone is thinking of sorting one?

From Newcastle mate.. 

Happy to sort something if your lot are up for it? 9 spaces surely equals a reasonable priced minibus..

7 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

From Newcastle mate.. 

Happy to sort something if your lot are up for it? 9 spaces surely equals a reasonable priced minibus..

I shall get some prices. It was working out around €325 for 6 which is very expensive I'll come back to you .. the thing is the 8.05 train is only €24 so don't think we'll get cheaper than that 

Edited by kylestyle06