Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

If Ranieri goes, manager suggestions

I'd be alright with hiddink. Though would prefer hiddink at the start of the transfer window rather than after it's closed.

'Here's a bunch of deadbeats. Good luck'  >_<

Someone who wants to control the whole club. I miss being proud of supporting a well run club. Ranieri was fantastic as a head coach manager, basically using the existing structure with his own minor tweaks. So many managers want to wipe the slate clean and put their own stamp on a club.

I've seen nothing in the past 18 months to suggest he pays much attention to what is happening off the training ground/football pitch though. It's easier to accept that when things are going well, but eventually if you let standards slack then you'll pay the price on the pitch eventually.

12 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

IF we sacked Claudio, I wouldn't put it past us getting another shower of shit manager in... let's face it, we weren't exactly enamoured with the choice of Claudio initially. 

Speak for yourself. I thought it was a good appointment.

I think people are being a bit ambitious expecting the likes of Mancini and Hiddink, we'll struggle to attract any big name like that imo. Be careful what you wish for.

Archived