Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pearson Nigel

Swansea away ONLY 2 tickets left as deal

Swansea away tickets at a discount

Please note I only have 2 NOW worth 2 x  £30 each and 2 x £5 food and drink voucher......... so

£50 for the pair + Vouchers + £2 for recorded delivery guaranteed text me on 07775 537011 (only not going as not here my error!) basically £52 all in great deal for true fans only!

I have had a message from (Renart?) your number is withheld mate so cant call you back...... the tickets are yours!!

but you need to ring me again and I will take your details or add me to your contacts so it does not with hold your number in return send you my bank details so you cna pay and we will send out on recorded delivery 

been going for 42 years lads would go but  iam away nothing could be done...

A message to Renart... who I tried to call back I am flying out later today so needed to sort and a guy left a number so he go them sorry! and your number was comming up as unknown HENCE i could not ring you)

I needed to sort... so I am genuinely sorry you missed out Renart (if you want to give me a bad review thats up to you mate) 

I can tell you are a true fan (like the others who have got them btw) because of your message... if there is a next time I will message you first!! cant' be fairer than that! but next time PLEASE leave me a number so I can call you!

All the best guys...I  hope every one gets to go & we can win!! as well as this Sunday which I am missing as well... but my family are having those tickets!! up the foxes

PS NIgel says hello and that is availbale to sort out our defense anytime!!

18 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

What a great deal to have missed! 

Think I would of preferred to pay the full price rather than help you bump your points up! 

True fan? Was there a test to pass? 

what are you on about.... had some tickets soem one has been helped out!!

4 minutes ago, Pearson Nigel said:

what are you on about.... had some tickets soem one has been helped out!!

Just didn't like the true fan part. You're  making out you're doing some meag deal when really it just looks like your boosting your points without it costing you. 

To the guy who missed out on the deal of the century, Renart? Just go online and pay the extra £4 mate. 

not mega but Iam  not rolling in it... just wanted me dosh back! less the little help ..if you looked at original offer it was 4 tickets for price of 3 (so good deal)....... there are touts out there ...hence the true fan bit

I am not offended but dont want be pointed at when I am trying to do us all favour (as well as myself)

; )

Archived