Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The best that can be said about ITVs coverage is that you don't hear that pillock Eddie Buttler saying French names with a Gallic flourish, as it was utterly cringeworthy.

True, generally speaking I find the ITV coverage of the 6 Nations to be a lot better than BBC.

Nice handling by the French for the try, still think England will nick this though.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The best that can be said about ITVs coverage is that you don't hear that pillock Eddie Buttler saying French names with a Gallic flourish, as it was utterly cringeworthy.

Blasphemy.

How very dare you.

Maxime MAH!-CHA-KNOOO! offloads to BAH!-STRUH!-NOOOO!

It's what makes the Six Nations. :D

That and Jiffy shouting "GO WIDE!"

Just now, purpleronnie said:

Had France at around 7/1 - couldn't believe the odds, but England will probably snatch it at the end.:D

I think you'll score a try and knick it by under a score.

But then I've made some awful predictions today so what do I know.

lol

Score from this position and you'll probably win mind.

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Blasphemy.

How very dare you.

Maxime MAH!-CHA-KNOOO! offloads to BAH!-STRUH!-NOOOO!

It's what makes the Six Nations. :D

That and Jiffy shouting "GO WIDE!"

The worst was Wesley Fofa-NAH! 

Really looking forward to this. As they said on the BBC this morning, whether you take the lid off the Principality or not, it'll still be a cauldron.

Eddie Jones appears to be opting for a bruising back row. Obviously Vunipola is a massive loss but I'll be interested to see Clifford in for Wood, who for all the acclaim against France wasn't explosive or creative enough imo for an openside flanker. I predict a nervous start for England and a series of unforced/handling errors by Wales which will allow them into the game.

27 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Really looking forward to this. As they said on the BBC this morning, whether you take the lid off the Principality or not, it'll still be a cauldron.

Eddie Jones appears to be opting for a bruising back row. Obviously Vunipola is a massive loss but I'll be interested to see Clifford in for Wood, who for all the acclaim against France wasn't explosive or creative enough imo for an openside flanker. I predict a nervous start for England and a series of unforced/handling errors by Wales which will allow them into the game.

Aye the roof stuff is a load of rubbish, it's just a distraction from talking about the teams and a bit of mind games from Jones.

I think England by about ten points with Wales not really turning up and starting slow - again.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see much changing for Wales without a considerable overhaul in back room staff.

There's nothing in sport like the Welsh national anthem belted out at home. I'm a proud Englishman but the Welsh anthem is something else. GSTQ is shite in comparison sadly.

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

There's nothing in sport like the Welsh national anthem belted out at home. I'm a proud Englishman but the Welsh anthem is something else. GSTQ is shite in comparison sadly.

Spot on.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Yeah because on the itv Miles Harrison is spectacularly impartial.

Ah.

Whataboutery.

Butler has long been the incredibly biased voice of BBC rugby.  He also doesn't like Leicester, so he's doubly annoying.

Is it wrong of me to long for the days of unbiased quality commentary?

Archived