Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2017

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Because you're as shit as the rest of us.

What this six nations has really told us more than anything is we're all going to get hammered together in NZ on your.

NZ are totally beatable 

as Ireland showed ! 

I think The lions will get the series 

Just now, leicsmac said:

Come on Finners, where's the optimism?

I mean, last time the Lions went there it was deemed close enough that the ABs had to double team spear tackle the danger man out of commission in the first couple of minutes to be sure they'd win it...:ph34r: Of course it's twelve years later now and the ABs are formidable as always, but you never know.

He is a miserable Toad 

lol 

Guest FriendlyRam

Well played Ireland, can't have any complaints about that tbh. 

I'm not an expert but the absolute determination from the Irish was amazing, they didn't want us English turning up and winning the slam, nothing to play for but pride and you have to admire that imo. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Twenty minutes of overtime, a player sent off after 80 minutes, has enough time to come back on for almost ten. Lol.

You mean Slimani!! 

Perhaps we can arrange a swap with Stade Français?

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Come on Finners, where's the optimism?

I mean, last time the Lions went there it was deemed close enough that the ABs had to double team spear tackle the danger man out of commission in the first couple of minutes to be sure they'd win it...:ph34r: Of course it's twelve years later now and the ABs are formidable as always, but you never know.

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

NZ are totally beatable 

as Ireland showed ! 

I think The lions will get the series 

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

He is a miserable Toad 

lol 

At the risk of going all Manny-in-the-boxing-thread, I watch a considerable amount of southern hemisphere rugby on top of watching our lot up here.

The chasm between the players New Zealand are producing and the rest of the world is frankly terrifying at the moment.

Whilst almost every British side is going through a transitional period (except Scotland who are having a bit of a renaissance and are still largely bobbins) the All Blacks are soaring.

I could name you a second and even third string New Zealand side that's beat any of the home nations on neutral territory. Their strength in depth is such that young New Zealand players not even in their prime yet are giving up and coming north for big contracts because despite being good enough for any other national side on the planet, they're third or fourth choice for the ABs.

We made hard work of Australia last time out and that was with the core of players that went in better form than we'll have this time.

Got whitewash written all over it.

The Lions are weaker than 12 years ago and NZ are much stronger.

56 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

At the risk of going all Manny-in-the-boxing-thread, I watch a considerable amount of southern hemisphere rugby on top of watching our lot up here.

The chasm between the players New Zealand are producing and the rest of the world is frankly terrifying at the moment.

Whilst almost every British side is going through a transitional period (except Scotland who are having a bit of a renaissance and are still largely bobbins) the All Blacks are soaring.

I could name you a second and even third string New Zealand side that's beat any of the home nations on neutral territory. Their strength in depth is such that young New Zealand players not even in their prime yet are giving up and coming north for big contracts because despite being good enough for any other national side on the planet, they're third or fourth choice for the ABs.

We made hard work of Australia last time out and that was with the core of players that went in better form than we'll have this time.

I don't doubt your knowledge, nor that if it goes as per the form book NZ are going to give us a pasting.

But if what happened at Leicester last year taught me anything, it's that sometimes interesting stuff happens in sport.

59 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol 

bite 

Just now, leicsmac said:

I don't doubt your knowledge, nor that if it goes as per the form book NZ are going to give us a pasting.

But if what happened at Leicester last year taught me anything, it's that sometimes interesting stuff happens in sport.

I'm not saying it's fundamentally impossible. Nothing is, obviously. Italy COULD do a grand slam.

They just aren't going to.

The Lions COULD win, we're just not going to. Especially in New Zealand, especially playing Warrenball.

Archived