Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

TV games confirmed few days ago so it will definitely be 3pm Saturday also we play on the following Wednesday night 

Saturday 18 February 2017

Burnley v Lincoln City (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2

Sunday 19 February 2017
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur (2.00pm) – BBC One

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United (4.15pm) – BT Sport 2

Monday 20 February 2017

Sutton United v Arsenal (7.55pm) – BBC One

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/feb/01/emirates-fa-cup-fifth-round-tv-selections-010217

8 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

TV games confirmed few days ago so it will definitely be 3pm Saturday also we play on the following Wednesday night 

Saturday 18 February 2017

Burnley v Lincoln City (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2

Sunday 19 February 2017
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur (2.00pm) – BBC One

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United (4.15pm) – BT Sport 2

Monday 20 February 2017

Sutton United v Arsenal (7.55pm) – BBC One

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/feb/01/emirates-fa-cup-fifth-round-tv-selections-010217

Suprise suprise man utd on tv !!!!!!!! isn't that there 57th consecutive tie to be shown live ?

On Sat Feb 04 2017 at 09:32, Fox92 said:

Definitely be up for this if it stays Saturday. That said, I've been to Millwall a couple of times and never seen us win there.

We've won there on the past few occasions we've played them? Now I can't recall any other times and you're a similar age to me? Only loss I can think off is 2-0 Roman Bedner and Ricardo got subbed off I think near Christmas time?

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

We've won there on the past few occasions we've played them? Now I can't recall any other times and you're a similar age to me? Only loss I can think off is 2-0 Roman Bedner and Ricardo got subbed off I think near Christmas time?

Won in league one season 

Then lost the next three until 2013-14 when we won. 

Crap performances those losses were. Harry ****ing Kane scored in one game 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I've been five times and seen us win twice and lose three. Won in League One and the NYD in the Championship. Lost around Christmas there a couple of times and there was a dead rubber one year too which we also ended up losing.

Anyhow I'm really looking forward to this. Could be a really decent away. Hope they give us both tiers.

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Both near Christmas when I went. Other game was under Pearson when Kane scored a penalty - think we lost 2-0.

We beat them when we won the league and beat them in league one (Howard) but didn't go to those.

Still, fancy it again. Next weekend too.

Tickets for Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round tie against Milwall at the Den will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points from 9am on Thursday 9 February. 

The Foxes booked their spot in the next round courtesy of a 3-1 extra-time victory over East Midlands rivals Derby County at King Power Stadium and have been rewarded with a trip to the capital on Saturday 18 February (3pm kick-off). 

STHs with 180+ points will become eligible to purchase their tickets from 1pm on Thursday 9 February as Claudio Ranieri’s men look to reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup for the first time since the 2011/12 campaign. 

Non-STHs prices are detailed below with tickets going on sale to Gold Members from 9am Tuesday 14 February, subject to availability. We have been allocated 12 Pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. Both Wheelchair spaces and ambulant disabled spaces are priced as below plus a FREE Companion. 

PRICES: 

Season Ticket Holders 
Adult - £20 
Seniors (Over 60s) - £12 
Under 22s - £12 
Under 16s - £8 
Under 12s - £4 

Non-Season Ticket Holders 
Adult - £25 
Seniors (Over 60s) - £15 
Under 22s - £15 
Under 16s - £10 
Under 12s - £5 

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 22, Under 16s or Under 12s ticket). 

SALES DATES: 

Thursday 9 February (9am) - STHs with 190+ points 
Thursday 9 February (1pm) - STHs with 180+ points 
Friday 10 February (9am) - STHs with 170+ points 
Friday 10 February (1pm) - STHs with 160+ points 
Monday 13 February (9am) - STHs with 150+ points 
Monday 13 February (1pm) - ALL STHs 
Tuesday 14 February (9am) - Gold Members 
Tuesday 14 February (1pm) - Silver Members 
Wednesday 15 February (9am) - City Members 
Wednesday 15 February (1pm) - General Sale 

All tickets are subject to availability.

SUPPORTERS WITH DISABILITIES: 

We have been allocated 12 Pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. Both Wheelchair spaces and ambulant disabled are priced as above plus a FREE Companion 

FOX TRAVEL: 

Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 9:30am. Fox Travel prices will be priced at £18 per person. N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over. 

AWAY SCHEME MEMBERS: 

Members of the Away Scheme who selected ‘FA Cup’ on their form will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Thursday 9 February

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to either opt-in or opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 9am on Thursday 9 Februarywith the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – MILLWALL FA CUP OPT-OUT or AWAY SCHEME – MILLWALL FA CUP OPT-IN

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 4pm on Tuesday 14 February

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold ticket under any circumstances. Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

40 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Don't say what allocation we have. 

Should be fine to wait for my mates point bracket on Monday ay?!!

How many does it hold, about 20k?

Surely we'll have all the top tier. 

Archived