Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

And also stand in your bloody allocated seat like a civilised person. I would love to see those defending 'stand anywhere you want' going to the cinema with there mrs and finding a dickhead in one of their seats saying 'get over it' or "there's place over there for you if you want it, I prefer your seat".

3 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

What's the best train route for this?

In my past experience, train from London Bridge to South Bermondsey and the ground is there. 

3 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

And also stand in your bloody allocated seat like a civilised person. I would love to see those defending 'stand anywhere you want' going to the cinema with there mrs and finding a dickhead in one of their seats saying 'get over it' or "there's place over there for you if you want it, I prefer your seat".

Terrible example, as most cinemas have unreserved seating lol

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Terrible example, as most cinemas have unreserved seating lol

I don't know what cinemas you go to, but I haven't been to one that has unreserved seating. When you buy a ticket online you generally buy a particular seat, right? Anyway, I know I won't be changing the minds of those that do as they like without thinking of others.

I've never bought tickets online, but usually you just get standard or premier and sit where you like within those categories. That's the case for Cinema De Lux and Phoenix in Leicester, anyway!

For the record, I'm easy going over where I stand at away games, but I can see the argument against- it's slightly frustrating when a big group of you get there late and your seats are taken. I don't mind there being more people crammed onto a row than there's supposed to be, that's the way it usually goes when there's a group of you (especially when some bought tickets elsewhere), but it would be a different story for a family.

2 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I don't know what cinemas you go to, but I haven't been to one that has unreserved seating. When you buy a ticket online you generally buy a particular seat, right? Anyway, I know I won't be changing the minds of those that do as they like without thinking of others.

The only one in leicester that sells allocated seats is Vue, the rest (Odeon, Showcase, Phoenix, Piccadilly) generally sell unreserved seating as per company policy 

3 hours ago, Devohn said:

Any advice on the best (and cheapest) way to the ground. I normally drive down to stanmore and get a tube from there to get into London.

If you are driving then go to either Stanmore as you say (Grey line) or go to Edgware (Black/Northern line). Work out which is easiest.

Then get a tube to London Bridge, both of the above go direct. When at London Bridge get a train to South Bermondsey (circa 5 min journey). That's it, there is a walkway for away fans from the station.

Stanmore to LB is 40 mins. Edgware 37 mins. So no real difference, depends which station is easiest to get to from your place.

Archived