Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

51 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Glad you found it funny pal. You never know with the things people get banned on here for. lol

I have been banned for everything 

thing is I'm a pisstaker 

and I enjoy having the pisstaken 

the shit I post on here I need to be open to being slaughtered lol 

13 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

The only one in leicester that sells allocated seats is Vue, the rest (Odeon, Showcase, Phoenix, Piccadilly) generally sell unreserved seating as per company policy 

I haven't lived in Leicester since 1994. Down here in civilised London you get allocated seats. Millwall is in London. So when in Rome....
My logic wins. Now sit in your seat like a good un! ;)

26 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I haven't lived in Leicester since 1994. Down here in civilised London you get allocated seats. Millwall is in London. So when in Rome....

Why are you so obsessed with getting your own seat? So you're that guy who walks into a half-full cinema and causes a fuss by making someone else move because they're in "your seat". You do this even though there are a hundred other seats with the same fvcking view of the screen, which you could easily sit in without causing a scene, hence not exposing yourself as the self-righteous cvnt that you clearly are.
It's not your seat. It's millwall football club/Vue/Odeon's seat.

Get a grip.

If you're that bothered about allocated seating, don't bother going to away games, sit at home and watch some antiques roadshow. At least that way none of "the mob" will be there to ruin your day.

I personally stand in the seat allocated to me, but when I do find someone sat/stood there when I rock up 2 minutes before kick off I don't pretend like they've insulted my honour by stealing MY SEAT. My brother and I stand somewhere else and watch the game usually. Sometimes I stab them a couple of times and tell them where to go. Depends on my mood.

9 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Why are you so obsessed with getting your own seat? So you're that guy who walks into a half-full cinema and causes a fuss by making someone else move because they're in "your seat". You do this even though there are a hundred other seats with the same fvcking view of the screen, which you could easily sit in without causing a scene, hence not exposing yourself as the self-righteous cvnt that you clearly are.

Get a grip.

If you're that bothered about allocated seating, don't bother going to away games, sit at home and watch some antiques roadshow. At least that way none of "the mob" will be there to ruin your day.

I personally stand in the seat allocated to me, but when I do find someone sat/stood there when I rock up 2 minutes before kick off I don't pretend like they've insulted my honour by stealing MY SEAT. My brother and I stand somewhere else and watch the game usually. Sometimes I stab them a couple of times and tell them where to go. Depends on my mood.

Firstly, you're painting a picture making a lot of stupid assumptions. 

But most importantly you think people who want to sit in the seats that are allocated to them are the problem? And in your words, 'cvnts'?

Nice. Real nice. 

On 10 February 2017 at 16:51, City Fan said:

I thought the club was clamping down on points gatherers like you?

The Mrs unleashed a "surprise" weekend announced after I bought them.  I don't need the bloody points, and neither will anyone else next season.  Problem?

16 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Train arrives in Bermondsey at 14:50, hopefully ones not delayed lol 

Imagine it'll be held back until all Leicester hanging around London Bridge have been batoned aboard.

Why did you book a specific train to South Bermondsey? Surely much cheaper/just as cheap to rail in to St Pancras and then get a travelcard?

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Imagine it'll be held back until all Leicester hanging around London Bridge have been batoned aboard.

Why did you book a specific train to South Bermondsey? Surely much cheaper/just as cheap to rail in to St Pancras and then get a travelcard?

I haven't even got my train tickets yet. Earliest train I can manage is 12:30. Was planning on going to Euston then just scanning your card in the tube. But looking at the time it arrives in Bermondsey from London Bridge was around 14:50.

15 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I haven't even got my train tickets yet. Earliest train I can manage is 12:30. Was planning on going to Euston then just scanning your card in the tube. But looking at the time it arrives in Bermondsey from London Bridge was around 14:50.

Ah OK, I wouldn't worry. Been on that train before and they don't let it leave until they're sure there are no more football fans to come aboard.

4 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

This thread is entertaining.

Can't wait for you to receive your ticket which says 'UNRESERVED SEATING' on it.

3 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

rather than booking a train to St Pancras book it to South Bermondsey as it includes unlimited rail and overland trains in London - same price if you do the open return saver fare.

4 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Get a grip.

4 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Firstly, you're painting a picture making a lot of stupid assumptions. 

But most importantly you think people who want to sit in the seats that are allocated to them are the problem? And in your words, 'cvnts'?

Nice. Real nice. 

Nice work Columbo.
As you can see I don't think that is the problem, it's more the people/"cvnts" who go berserk when finding someone else in their seat that causes an issue.

Try making less of a fuss about where you are sat and more of a fuss about getting behind the team? I know our away ends are always the height of raucousness but there's always room for improvement eh?

20 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Nice work Columbo.
As you can see I don't think that is the problem, it's more the people/"cvnts" who go berserk when finding someone else in their seat that causes an issue.

Try making less of a fuss about where you are sat and more of a fuss about getting behind the team? I know our away ends are always the height of raucousness but there's always room for improvement eh?

You're  assuming I would make a scene. I wouldn't. Anyway I am now getting bored of our little chat. So see you later and COYF. 

I don't think the stewards at the ground help with this reserved / unreserved seating business if someone is in my seat it doesn't matter to me. We had problems at Burnley when someone was in our places so we decided to sit across the aisle till some jobsworth of a steward told us to seat in our proper seats, after explaining our seats were occupied by someone else he said we would have to ask them to move because he wouldn't ask them because he didn't want any trouble. They moved in the end what I can never understand if all tickets have not sold out why can't you sit where you like.

46 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I don't think the stewards at the ground help with this reserved / unreserved seating business if someone is in my seat it doesn't matter to me. We had problems at Burnley when someone was in our places so we decided to sit across the aisle till some jobsworth of a steward told us to seat in our proper seats, after explaining our seats were occupied by someone else he said we would have to ask them to move because he wouldn't ask them because he didn't want any trouble. They moved in the end what I can never understand if all tickets have not sold out why can't you sit where you like.

That is mental - he's prepared to ask you to move but not others??

Always thought it was a bit of an unwritten rule at aways that it was unreserved, in the same way that if you want to stand then go towards the back of the stand, and if you want to sit then go to the front. Common sense really

Archived