Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

Yeah, that's a top effort- I know it's Saturday 3pm, it's London and us City fans love to travel in the FA Cup (despite her appalling treatment towards us down the years). But with our wretched form and the majority of regulars going to Seville a couple of days later, I didn't expect it to sell so quickly.

9 hours ago, Resonate said:

The Mrs unleashed a "surprise" weekend announced after I bought them.  I don't need the bloody points, and neither will anyone else next season.  Problem?

Oh yeah, that old chestnut...

55 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Was hoping I'd managed to get tickets for this seeing as a city fox member. Pisses over the theory that it'll be easier to get tickets now we're shit.

When people say its been easier to get away tickets this season they have season ticket holders in mind. And for STHs it has indeed been easier to get tickets this season. Much easier.

With ~25,000 people ahead in the queue it's always going to be tough for City Fox members to get to any mildly attractive away game.

Can't wait for this now- I'm back to the point where going to the football is about the day rather than the football itself.

I know it's been discussed briefly in one of the threads, but are the majority heading to London Bridge for boozing? Any pub which sticks out?

4 minutes ago, jordanlcfc said:

Anyone know of Any advice on parking near millwall or anywhere in London where i can get a train/tube to the ground? 

From Millwall fan, earlier in thread...

Best way to get to The Den is always by train. London Bridge to South Bermondsey is a 4 minute journey and trains are regular. From the station there is an away walkway straight to the turnstiles.

If you take the tube Surrey Quays & Bermondsey are 20 minute walks. Surrey Quays is next to a Wetherspoons if you fancy. 

If you do drive I would head to Folkestone Gardens area to park. Google maps it. All free and unrestricted. If you get to the area early then you could try the Bramcote Estate (Google maps it). Again all free and unrestricted and opposite South Bermondsey station. I would also recommend driving around London, go over Dartford Crossing and come into London via A2.

8 minutes ago, jordanlcfc said:

Anyone know of Any advice on parking near millwall or anywhere in London where i can get a train/tube to the ground? 

If you're driving down from Leicester park at Cockfosters or Stanmore and then tube it in. Easiest way.

Archived