Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

421 posts in this topic

Bear in mind we got Sevilla away few days later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think we'll win this, for some reason.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going and deserve a good kicking for it.sure millwall will oblige

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Cup XI>Our League XI.

 

Still can't wait for this. Bring it on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't care!!!!!!.. 

Irrelevant reserve team game!!... 

PL form has left me feeling numb and dumbfounded! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will win this game, purely based on the fact that we will put out our frankly "better" second team.  If we sent out the first 11, we'd get trounced.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we want to go through we should play our reserves. However, I want our reserves to play vs Sevilla because we might not embarrass ourselves that way.

 

Zieler

Amartey Wasyl Benalouane Chilwell

Albrighton King Mendy Kapustka

Ulloa Musa

 

Or some of our current team and then bench them vs Sevilla. Millwall is pretty much Drinkwater, Morgan, Huth and Vardy's playing level right now - might do them good.


Edited by lgfualol
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a backwards way I hope the 2nd team think 'What's the point?!' and have a lackadaisical attitude.

 

No matter how well they play they won't get a chance over the 'old guard' so what's the point.

 

Obviously as the fans who go I don't agree with it but if I were one of the 2nd team I think i'd have this attitude at the back of my mind and Ranieri is to blame for it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the Derby team and a bit of fight for once. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be the second choice. It will go two ways; you'll have players rise to the occasion in a bid to claim a place or if we concede in the first twenty, it could be a very horrid day with their fans on our backs 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matt said:

In a backwards way I hope the 2nd team think 'What's the point?!' and have a lackadaisical attitude.

Good point. I hope they don't but I bet they will. 

 

Any of our second string could play out of their skins and not get picked for our usual shits. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They must be buzzing for this one. Will be disappointed if we don't come away with a win, regardless of what's happening in the league.

 

Schmeichel

 

Albrighton

Benny

Amartey

Fuchs

 

Mendy

King

 

Musa

Okazaki

Kapustka

 

Vardy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was going to make the trip but after todays shambles I am going to give it a miss.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he plays Morgan and Huth.

 

Congratulations Millwall.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Koke said:

Bear in mind we got Sevilla away few days later.

Lineker has tweeted pretty prolifically that playing Saturday and Wednesday is doable as a pro.  Playing 70 games without a break is not thought.  Team needs to be a balance of those who need to play to get back form and those who need to be dropped.  A good performance against Millwall by some of the starting XI will hopefully wake them up.  If I was the manager (bit scared to say Ranieri any more), that's what I would do.  If we lose and big names don't turn up, that's there chance gone. I'd tell them, turn up against Millwall or you don't get picked for Sevilla.

 

Starting XI:

 

Schmeichel

 

Amartey (would prefer him at CB but Simpson woeful)

Benny

Morgan (yes, Morgan)

Chilwell

 

Mahrez

King

Ndidi

Gray

 

Slimani 

Vardy 

 

Subs:

 

Kapi

Was

Simpson

Musa

Zieler

Drinkwater

Ulloa

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Lineker has tweeted pretty prolifically that playing Saturday and Wednesday is doable as a pro.  Playing 70 games without a break is not thought.  Team needs to be a balance of those who need to play to get back form and those who need to be dropped.  A good performance against Millwall by some of the starting XI will hopefully wake them up.  If I was the manager (bit scared to say Ranieri any more), that's what I would do.  If we lose and big names don't turn up, that's there chance gone. I'd tell them, turn up against Millwall or you don't get picked for Sevilla.

 

Starting XI:

 

Schmeichel

 

Amartey (would prefer him at CB but Simpson woeful)

Benny

Morgan (yes, Morgan)

Chilwell

 

Mahrez

King

Ndidi

Gray

 

Slimani 

Vardy 

 

Subs:

 

Kapi

Was

Simpson

Musa

Zieler

Drinkwater

Ulloa

 

 

Simpson Kasper Ndidi Gray. Then drag seven out the stands.

In fact just drag 11 Millwall fans out the stand. They will be more professional than most of our squad are atm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to leave out the current back four. Tempted to keep Vardy in, see how he does if we pass the ball and against league one opposition he might just get a goal and the monkey off his back, but he couldn't argue with being dropped, and neither could drinkwater.

 

Schmeichel

 

Amartey

Wague

Benalouane

Chilwell

 

Ndidi

Mendy

 

Musa

Gray

Mahrez

 

Slimani.

 

for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we have a serious cup end out for this. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.