Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

If we want to go through we should play our reserves. However, I want our reserves to play vs Sevilla because we might not embarrass ourselves that way.

Zieler

Amartey Wasyl Benalouane Chilwell

Albrighton King Mendy Kapustka

Ulloa Musa

Or some of our current team and then bench them vs Sevilla. Millwall is pretty much Drinkwater, Morgan, Huth and Vardy's playing level right now - might do them good.

In a backwards way I hope the 2nd team think 'What's the point?!' and have a lackadaisical attitude.

No matter how well they play they won't get a chance over the 'old guard' so what's the point.

Obviously as the fans who go I don't agree with it but if I were one of the 2nd team I think i'd have this attitude at the back of my mind and Ranieri is to blame for it.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

In a backwards way I hope the 2nd team think 'What's the point?!' and have a lackadaisical attitude.

Good point. I hope they don't but I bet they will. 

Any of our second string could play out of their skins and not get picked for our usual shits. 

53 minutes ago, Koke said:

Bear in mind we got Sevilla away few days later.

Lineker has tweeted pretty prolifically that playing Saturday and Wednesday is doable as a pro.  Playing 70 games without a break is not thought.  Team needs to be a balance of those who need to play to get back form and those who need to be dropped.  A good performance against Millwall by some of the starting XI will hopefully wake them up.  If I was the manager (bit scared to say Ranieri any more), that's what I would do.  If we lose and big names don't turn up, that's there chance gone. I'd tell them, turn up against Millwall or you don't get picked for Sevilla.

Starting XI:

Schmeichel

Amartey (would prefer him at CB but Simpson woeful)

Benny

Morgan (yes, Morgan)

Chilwell

Mahrez

King

Ndidi

Gray

Slimani 

Vardy 

Subs:

Kapi

Was

Simpson

Musa

Zieler

Drinkwater

Ulloa

3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Lineker has tweeted pretty prolifically that playing Saturday and Wednesday is doable as a pro.  Playing 70 games without a break is not thought.  Team needs to be a balance of those who need to play to get back form and those who need to be dropped.  A good performance against Millwall by some of the starting XI will hopefully wake them up.  If I was the manager (bit scared to say Ranieri any more), that's what I would do.  If we lose and big names don't turn up, that's there chance gone. I'd tell them, turn up against Millwall or you don't get picked for Sevilla.

Starting XI:

Schmeichel

Amartey (would prefer him at CB but Simpson woeful)

Benny

Morgan (yes, Morgan)

Chilwell

Mahrez

King

Ndidi

Gray

Slimani 

Vardy 

Subs:

Kapi

Was

Simpson

Musa

Zieler

Drinkwater

Ulloa

Simpson Kasper Ndidi Gray. Then drag seven out the stands.

In fact just drag 11 Millwall fans out the stand. They will be more professional than most of our squad are atm.

Got to leave out the current back four. Tempted to keep Vardy in, see how he does if we pass the ball and against league one opposition he might just get a goal and the monkey off his back, but he couldn't argue with being dropped, and neither could drinkwater.

Schmeichel

Amartey

Wague

Benalouane

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Musa

Gray

Mahrez

Slimani.

for me.