Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Harsh! I see it the other way in that he's so desperate to help the team out he doesn't want a month out so plays through the pain I've never see him ask to come off.

I believe this. However, I don't find in him the skill sets to help us win games. Even his aerial game is over-rated.

6 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

The premier league champions are underdogs to league one milwall?

Does he even hear what he's saying half the time? There's a bloody big problem if that's the case Claudio.

????**** off mate, seriously. (Claudio, not the Mr  warrior).

14 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Ulloa needs to go home and stay home without pay and hope some deluded club comes in the summer.

Wont play no pay waste of space .Stay away

We should stop paying Vardy. He hasn't scored in 10 weeks come Saturday. That's a £1,000,000.

If CR is 'apparently' making 11 changes for this game, this would suggest the 'hoofers and flops' will be recalled for Sevilla?   Am I missing something ?  I thought he said after the Swansea debacle, that he was going to ditch those non-performers after staying too loyal to them for far too long?????

I am very confused..................

If he does do this, I would think he was inviting mayhem??   

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If CR is 'apparently' making 11 changes for this game, this would suggest the 'hoofers and flops' will be recalled for Sevilla?   Am I missing something ?  I thought he said after the Swansea debacle, that he was going to ditch those non-performers after staying too loyal to them for far too long?????

CR is pretty confused too. I think It's an attempt to deflect the criticism if we lose tomorrow. Oh, I told you that league one team is so very good that's why we lost. Oh, premier league priority blah blah. 

His is quotes from the pressie are weird.

I dont think  there is an excuse, whoever plays. We shouldn't lose tomorrow. Despite what they've done to other Orem teams, what we've put out over the last few Months means this game is mammoth importance for confidence. 

36 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Surely it's now got to the point where he's considering making changes to the league team... I would imagine he'll play the 'weaker' team against Millwall, and anyone who plays well and also did well against Derby will be brought into the first team. I'm hoping that's the case, anyway.

At this stage we need to get a result even if that means playing some players he might reserve for Sevilla or Liverpool. Playing a weakened 11 and being knocked out by a league one side will achieve nothing apart from a ready made excuse for losing.Having said all this not sure at the moment which is the first and second eleven but hope he plays some players that are showing form such as Gray and Ndidi,

45 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

perhaps he's given them 2 days off in Skeggi to "re-bond" lol

Couldn't gauge too much from the training images. However Simpson definitely didn't train yesterday and looks like he's bene given a few days off (living it large in London) he stayed down there where as Mahrez came back and trained yesterday.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

I initially thought this but we've got to wait and see. If he played a lot of the mob who have been playing atrociously tomorrow, then there'd be uproar from us. Just because he's making 11 changes it doesn't mean he's making 11 more come Wednesday or then the following Monday. Perhaps he really means it, if the 11 tomorrow put in a good display I think he'll look to use the majority in the CL and PL. You watch Kapustka have a blinder tomorrow and win us the match and then he can't play on Wednesday.

Schmeichel

Amartey

Benalouane

Wague

Chillwell

Mendy

Ndidi

Albrighton

Mahrez

Gray

Okazaki

Plenty of changes, but pretty much full-strength on current form.

Strikers are a problem, we need to get Ulloa and Slimani fit. I'd play them both in the league, we can't string 2 passes together so why not go route 1? Not many teams do it any more, and I'd guess that it would cause defences far more problems than whatever vague tactic we're currently playing.

It's a complete sell-out, which is not something that happens often at Millwall.   Whatever the team ... it should be a great atmosphere tomorrow, and a little "less sanitised" then many of you will have been used to over the last decade or two.   A bit more like the "good old days".

I've been to Millwall several times in the last 30-35 years, and it varies from the sublime to the ridiculous.   It can vary from peace and tranquility to downright scary.

Enjoy the game, but don't go strolling around the area shouting your mouth off and taking liberties.    They tend to have old-timers out of big games, with a lot drinking around London Bridge before and after.    Enjoy the day, but just be a little careful.

Archived