Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

1 hour ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Need to win today. Get some confidence back, nice progression into next round. And play some players in the right positions who will take us forward in the coming weeks in the battles ahead. 

I believe that CR will play the side that beat Derby. Must start Ndidi though. Win today 

I am still well confused. 

He's going to make 11 changes, essentially means the team that played the replay against Derby.  

He also says that he may have been to loyal to some of the current first team. 

Our reserves appear to have more passion then our first team,l and can score goals,  when will he realise that he needs to put some pressure on his first team players and stop protecting them.  

Ironically the fans want to see us do well in the FA Cup, but I think he should be using it to find his best team as it clear he doesn't know it and is likely a combination of both the first and reserve team. 

Picking a consistent team is what got us out of trouble in the great escape and won us the premier league, he needs to find his best team quickly and the FA cup is a great opportunity to do it.   

I don't think Ndidi will start. 

Would love to see Kasper in goal with the reserve defence. Agree Ndidi, Drinkwater for this match to build some rapport between the two. Gray needs to play, give Vardy and Mahrez both a chance to rediscover there old form. Kapuska needs some game time to develop his talent.  

4 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

I don't think Ndidi will start. 

Would love to see Kasper in goal with the reserve defence. Agree Ndidi, Drinkwater for this match to build some rapport between the two. Gray needs to play, give Vardy and Mahrez both a chance to rediscover there old form. Kapuska needs some game time to develop his talent.  

In all fairness we should beat Millwall. We have quality in the team. 

20 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

What e-mail is that exactly?

The pre-match one 

it usually has an image of two players, one from each team with lightning / electricity sparking off them - on today's its Chilwell in red kit.... There's also a Zieler 'I'll be ready' style interview as well.

13 hours ago, reynard said:

So the excuses for the probable loss are already in place. Look Millwall are a big club we were always the underdog, they fight hard etc etc etc we press hard they had one shot and score we had no shots but tried very hard and on and on he will go.

"My first team"....that's encouraging to today's group! No wonder the place seems so unharmonious. I just hope today's team does the business, scores some goals and rams Ranieri's words right down his throat.

The "first team" he's so keen to protect have been a disgrace in The Premiership this season and nothing better than doggedly functional in the Champions League.       

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

The pre-match one 

it usually has an image of two players, one from each team with lightning / electricity sparking off them - on today's its Chilwell in red kit.... There's also a Zieler 'I'll be ready' style interview as well.

I've never bothered opening them. There's a post match one as well isn't there? Whoever compiles this crap has their work cut out right now. 

37 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I just did a shît in my girlfriend's parent's house near the stadium.  I had to triple flush.

Last time that happened we spanked Man Utd 5-3.   

You mean they have running water, flushing lavatories and sanitation in that part of Bermondsy now?

Archived