Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Dry herb vapers..

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

Nope that stuff freaks me out. Last time i got stoned i thought i could see through time :/

Last time I got stoned I smoked too much and felt like I was melting into the sofa. Could not move at all. 

Haven't really smoked it since. Fun though.

42 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Last time I got stoned I smoked too much and felt like I was melting into the sofa. Could not move at all. 

Haven't really smoked it since. Fun though.

Its weird i use to love a smoke some 20 years ago but now when ever i have it i genuinely think that i am dying and have panic/anxiety attacks that are off the scale, hence i steer well clear.

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

I've not tried it but I've seen a few people using, I think they said 'a crafty'? If that make sense?

They said it was brilliant and meant they could smoke it anywhere socially.

Discretion isn't really the issue, though it's not unwelcome.

I'm under a lot of stress at the moment, and smoking more than usual to compensate, but my lungs are complaining.

22 minutes ago, KingGTF said:

Personally prefer using one to smoking a joint, can also use what's left afterwards to make edibles

Can you recommend one?

This is the one the lads had buce, I've just spoken to him and he said it's definitely a nicer hit. I couldn't quite gather if that means nicer in physical hit or nicer in effect. I did try to understand him but tbh, I'm not sure he understands himself most of the time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Volcano-Vaporizer-Crafty-Portable-Bickel/dp/B00P2LPKDE

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

This is the one the lads had buce, I've just spoken to him and he said it's definitely a nicer hit. I couldn't quite gather if that means nicer in physical hit or nicer in effect. I did try to understand him but tbh, I'm not sure he understands himself most of the time.

That's a lot of sodding money. 

I think I'll stick to my £3 pipe like a caveman. :blink:

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I've stumbled on a bloody drugs thread ....     :o          mods ! ..  mods !! ....      Pablo EscoBuce should be banned !

Meh, we're both drug users, CF - we just have a different drug of choice. ;)

FullSizeRender_jpg_bce2a267921f5348b0b8626ed7e41800.jpg

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

lol He must get some good smoke.

Thanks, Strokes, that's really appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Thought you might want to know, Buce, that according to my computer's clock you currently have 12 minutes until it's twenty past four somewhere.

Thanks, Carl.

What would I do without you?

Don't smoke myself but my friend uses one and he swears by it. He can't actually inhale smoke because he had a lung operation as a kid or something like that, so it works quite well for him. 

They're expensive though, and are only designed to be used a certain number of times apparently. He's had to use his warranty a fair few times to send it to be repaired. 

Archived