Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Champions League 16/17

I can't find a general Champions League thread anywhere.

PSG are destroying Barcelona and its great to watch. Messi just got tackled and was walking back not bothered at all. PSG 2-0 could be more.

Even supposedly the best team in the world can have a shocker ;)

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're defending like us. lol

And MSN are looking rather toothless in attack. All the pundits tipped Barca to win the whole tournament pre match too lol

Just hope PSG don't concede an away goal second half. I've come up with a cunning plan for Leicester to win the trophy and its first stage involves Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich going out this round.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

1 more PSG goal and it's over.

Barca need to come out and get a goal.

Don't be naive.

This PSG team aren't the best at defending and Barça are capable of putting six or seven past anyone at the Camp Nou.

They're definitely in trouble but it's hard to imagine it being over after tonight.

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't be naive.

This PSG team aren't the best at defending and Barça are capable of putting six or seven past anyone at the Camp Nou.

They're definitely in trouble but it's hard to imagine it being over after tonight.

If this game ends 3-0 then it's game over. 

PSG have conceded 27 goals all season over 5 competitions. They're more than good enough to take a 3-0 lead to Barcelona and see it out.

As I type, it's game over. They're through.

Archived