Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jock Wallace

When Millwall go on about town full of Taliban.. appropriate response

Mish Mash...this City a special City .. in case you've not noticed... an over grown market town.. with Jamaican plumbers and Somalian Lawyers and AbA Shanthi at the music cafe... We're not over friendly and not the best at singing but we are alright... when we won the league it gave this over grown market town something to sing about.. to shout about..,. and we was truly represented.. and we've not had much to shout about before... but it united the City in a beautiful way... and that we have to be proud of..

No need to even entertain it in my opinion. As an Asian guy who's been going city games my entire life, the thing I found most comforting in the past when these chants come our way (far more so in the past than in recent years) is when we continue getting behind the team. For me, that completely ridicules how pathetic those kind of comments really are; almost a showing of unity and complete ignorance to certain views about Leicester as a city.  

dont say a word just wait until Mahrez finally wakes up from his slumber and makes a mockery of Millwalls defence.

Let the footy do the talking and eventually the millwall fans will just start beating up on themselves since their really good at that.

Archived