Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Should Ranieri Stay or go?

Ranieri confidence poll post millwall pre sevilla  

436 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ranieri Stay or go?

• Sack him
    • Keep him

This poll is closed to new votes

IMO Ranieri has to go now, It's absolutely clear he cannot turn this around, if we keep him we are down without a fight, I'd rather get rid, get someone in who can have a go, Hiddink or Rowett, Rowett preferably, likely still go down but worth a chance rather than knowing we will go down anyway. 

Just look at birmingham before Rowett joined, Look at them when he left, and Look at them now Zola has taken over, 1 win in 14. 

Rowett was the reason birmingham was such a force with such average players. 

He's got history here and would command respect as a young, up and coming manager who has been at the club before. 

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

We will lose every game he takes charge of between now and the end of the season.

No guarantees of that, who'd have thought rowett would have BIRMINGHAM in 7th? He instantly turned their defence around pretty much overnight, I'd rather take a chance and get relegated with the possibility of staying up than just stick out of loyalty and get relegated anyway. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

No guarantees of that, who'd have thought rowett would have BIRMINGHAM in 7th? He instantly turned their defence around pretty much overnight, I'd rather take a chance and get relegated with the possibility of staying up than just stick out of loyalty and get relegated anyway. 

Rowett would be decent. We need someone to make an instant impact, unfortunately, Claudio will at least get the Sevilla game 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I don't understand whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Managers currently out of work:

Gary Rowett
Guus Hiddink
Roberto Mancini
Marcelo Bielsa
Juande Ramos 
Frank de Boer

No club to battle with or pay compensation to, managers probably itching to get back in the game and with some decent records and top level experience.

Archived