Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Prematch warmup

Just thinking with all the things Ranieri has changed with removing the psychologist, coaching staff sidelined/leaving has the pre match warmup changed this season?

I was reading in another topic and someone asked do the players practice shooting. I remember every game for the last 5-6 years the players practised shooting towards the end of the warm up, not that it helped Schlupp who never corrected his awkward way of striking the ball. Can anyone confirm it still happens?

Still happens, the only time you see us hit the back of the net. Wes and Huth practice headers at the same time. 

The starting eleven then come over to the SK4 corner and do a little shuttle sprint before going down the tunnel. 

9 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Just thinking with all the things Ranieri has changed with removing the psychologist, coaching staff sidelined/leaving has the pre match warmup changed this season?

I was reading in another topic and someone asked do the players practice shooting. I remember every game for the last 5-6 years the players practised shooting towards the end of the warm up, not that it helped Schlupp who never corrected his awkward way of striking the ball. Can anyone confirm it still happens?

That's a good point actually. I never saw them do it yesterday at Millwall.

Or not as vigorously as usual anyway 

Just now, TK95 said:

yeah but it wasn't the usual drill. where they all line-up and the coach squares it to them to shoot

or maybe I just wasn't paying attention lol 

lol Ohhh I dunno then. I wasn't really paying attention at that point either.

GK's warm up with distribution then start shot stopping/ dealing with crosses as players come out. 

Players go through variety of warm up drills - Sprints, Agility etc 

small passing game. 

Shooting drills with standard chip to Stowell as Huth, Morgan and Simpson practice heading and bouncing balls. 

Players finish with what a pointless 10m sprint twice each and then down the tunnel. 

Think that's everything lol 

Anyone else spot Wasyl going spare at Riyad for fvcking about whilst the team were warming up?

Everyone had started their running drills and Riyad was still doing flick ups. When he eventually trotted over Wasyl was shouting in his face and kicked him. Maybe a big club won't come after him after all, he gets away with so much here.

4 hours ago, EGBFitness said:

GK's warm up with distribution then start shot stopping/ dealing with crosses as players come out. 

Players go through variety of warm up drills - Sprints, Agility etc 

small passing game. 

Shooting drills with standard chip to Stowell as Huth, Morgan and Simpson practice heading and bouncing balls. 

Players finish with what a pointless 10m sprint twice each and then down the tunnel. 

Think that's everything lol 

Yeah same thing for years now, never really seen anything different in training either, same thing over and over again 

Archived