Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Brugge champions league home programme

After some help,does anyone know where or have themselves 1 or 2 programmes from the above game,upon attending that evening the ques were massive so decided we would get programmes from the young girl seller that comes up into the stands,but she wasn't there that night,I've been to the club shop who have none and it's the only programme I'm missing,

as well as my mate who I go with,

ive kept my champions league programmes in the plastic wrapper they came in so am looking for some unopened ones,but beggars Carnt be chooses and will still take an opened one if I need to,any help much appreciated,will collect with cash

3 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Try snutch's newsagent on the corner of upperton/fosse road.He has people who order them then don't collect.Failing that i have a spare but is opened without the bag,but still has the poster.

Many thanks for the replies,would you be happy to sell this,if so could you pm me with how much you want for it etc,I'm happy to collect 

Archived