Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

We hate the Spanish police "We want Brexit!"

someone chucked a flare from the upper stand towards the lower stand and missed nearly got our own fans, that was totally unnessary, even the Sevilla fans to our right complaint and weren't happy with it, there was children everywhere, on way back saw a drunken Leicester fan punched a taxi driver for refusing to pay and walked off? but the police was 20 meters down and 2 riot vans came and arrested him

57 minutes ago, Topman said:

someone chucked a flare from the upper stand towards the lower stand and missed nearly got our own fans, that was totally unnessary, even the Sevilla fans to our right complaint and weren't happy with it, there was children everywhere, on way back saw a drunken Leicester fan punched a taxi driver for refusing to pay and walked off? but the police was 20 meters down and 2 riot vans came and arrested him

Whoever these two people

are, you are a disgrace to the club and the city. It's embarrassing to be associated with arseholes like these.

I don't know if people who didn't travel were aware with what happened in the ground as I've only just got off the plane however, during the game about 5 minutes after Vardy's goal police randomly started attacking Leicester fans with their bats and as far I could see in the ground it was unprovoked. 

1 hour ago, gcxttle said:

I don't know if people who didn't travel were aware with what happened in the ground as I've only just got off the plane however, during the game about 5 minutes after Vardy's goal police randomly started attacking Leicester fans with their bats and as far I could see in the ground it was unprovoked. 

Was that upstairs? Lower tier I didn't see anything and was in the middle at the back so had a good view 

Had some guy dragged from the back of the top tier and out by his neck while hitting every step on the way, no idea what he did but I bet he has a few bruises this morning lol.

The police on the right were having a great time after Vardys goal, batons everywhere.

Whoever the **** was who punched a taxi driver, I hope you enjoy Spanish prison.

Sevilla beautiful place but glad I'm on my way home now. I agree we have some idiots but openly swinging batons for minimal stuff. I'm not talking one swing either - continued battering. 

When we walked back to our hotel, police were circling the city for any large group of Leicester fans; baton charges, rubber bullets and tear gas. 

With the home support there was not a hint of trouble but some of the coppers on duty couldn't wait to wade in and they were laughing at they swung batons.

8 hours ago, brisfox said:

The police did their usualnjob of wading jn with batons every chance they got. By the end, we were chanting" We want Brexit" . That told them! Funniest part of the night, plus the crowd singing along to "I'm a believer".

Wasn't funny when your Dad whose over 60 is inches from batons but the rest of the crowd egg on the coppers 

I was waiting for this thread, it's quite funny actually because of this complaint and the useless thread about Millwall too and how bad their fans are.

See, what is funny, i was at O'neills in the fanzone. Leicester fans blocking the whole road, jumping on cars and smashing them up. Throwing glass bottles at moving cars..

Oh, don't forget the local on his moped who was about 60. Tried to get through the crowd at which point a group of Leicester fans chased him, pulled him from his moped and started battering him on the floor.

Some people on here are just like the Media, happy to portray the negativity of one side whilst totally blind to the shame some scum bags have brought upon this club.

I have never seen anything like these idiots outside O'Neills.

24 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I was waiting for this thread, it's quite funny actually because of this complaint and the useless thread about Millwall too and how bad their fans are.

See, what is funny, i was at O'neills in the fanzone. Leicester fans blocking the whole road, jumping on cars and smashing them up. Throwing glass bottles at moving cars..

Oh, don't forget the local on his moped who was about 60. Tried to get through the crowd at which point a group of Leicester fans chased him, pulled him from his moped and started battering him on the floor.

Some people on here are just like the Media, happy to portray the negativity of one side whilst totally blind to the shame some scum bags have brought upon this club.

I have never seen anything like these idiots outside O'Neills.

That actually happened? 

Scum bags.

Archived