Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Famously good away ends.

What have been some of the classic away ends we have had over the years?

Brugge for me was on a whole other level to anything away from home we have ever produced in the stands.

Noticeable shoutouts to Southend away league 1, Burnley in the Championship winning year, Chelsea in the League Cup in 2007 and Cardiff play off leg.

Too young to go but the videos of the Stoke play off game and Notts County in the Zenith cup look class.

Great topic....

Orient away away last day of promotion season....I was quite young but remember the joy of promotion

Hereford away in FA cup before losing to Spurs in the semi final

Oldham away and Fulham away under Milne.....

Notts County in ZDS

Bruge this season was quality for small number making a racket

Been to maybe 75% of away games in the last 5 or so years and I genuinely cannot ever remember feeling the way I did when Huth scored that header at Spurs away last season.

Our end wasn't amazing or anything but that goal man, that goal.  Just thought I'd say.

Best away ends in Prem for me are WBA Stoke and Watford. People might disagree. I'm talking purely views here not simply atmosphere. 

Best away ends I've been in are WBA away in Great Escape, Forest 2013, Norwich FA Cup, Palace last season, Brugge this season. 

They're from top of my head 

47 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Orient away away last day of promotion season....I was quite young but remember the joy of promotion

Brilliant day. I think it was the day of the Rugby League Cup Final and we ended up getting seriously ripped off in a Soho strip club, only managed to get out without paying as there was a large gang of Wigan(I think) fans in there and they were in the same boat!!

This one was special.

Seemed like we had the whole of their main stand that night and it felt like we were the home team.

Must have been at least 8,000 of us there I'd guess. Just listen to the noise we made. Great times...

5 hours ago, eblair said:

weird one but Peterborough away the year before we won the championship; think ben marshall scored for us to make it 1-0, ended up losing 2-1 but genuinely an absolute mental away end

'King Dicks Barmy Army' belted out for most of the game.

The year before in the belting sun was something too.

Proper away support around those times.

Archived