Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

5 minutes ago, Joefox said:

Exactly. It benefits them for Ranieri to stay with us. All these supporters of other clubs and pundits do not have the best interests of Leicester City Football Club at heart. They don't care what happens to us.

Ranieri has been undermind by those who want pearson back..... they have alwsys resent ckaudios sucess. ... there. ..i have said it

14 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Ok.. but can we slate the owners who listened to the players?.... burnley stuck by dyche when they went down.. the thais have just trashed a global brand..... i doubt that's in the best long term interest of the club 

Managers been sacked before because of player power. The owners can easily say "he couldn't bring the best out of a 20 goals a season striker and the player of the season" and call it a day. People now are emotional but give it a month or two and things will be OK again.

Just now, the fox said:

Managers been sacked before because of player power. The owners can easily say "he couldn't bring the best out of a 20 goals a season striker and the player of the season" and call it a day. People now are emotional but give it a month or two and thing will be OK again.

But i will akways feel we fvcked him over....

Just now, foxinsocks said:

I would've agreed with you if the team was playing an "OK" brand of football and the club was in the 12th-14th position. But, 1 point away from relegation with the last 3 teams playing better leaves no room for sympathy.

I think Eddie Jones, though obviously a rugby man and not football, sums it up pretty accurately:

"I must admit I felt a bit sick hearing the news because he's such a great, honourable guy and he's done a fantastic job. 

"The papers want to blame the players for his demise, the papers always want to have a scapegoat, but the reality is when you're successful it's a combination of players and staff working together, and when you're unsuccessful it's a combination of players and staff too."

I have been very unhappy and frustrated with our poor form over the majority of this season, but I have always felt nothing but gratitude and appreciation towards Ranieri for what he gave us last season and believed he should have been given the last 3rd of the season to clinch survival for us. Now, if we do go down, we have no way of knowing whether we would have done so had Claudio still been at the helm. We can speculate and surmise all we want but that is all it would be.

To all those saying CR rode on the back of the previous season's "great escape" - Do you really think Nigel Pearson would have then led us to the Premier League title had he not been sacked? Really?? Because I don't, not for a second. As for whoever is brought in, assuming Shakespeare does'nt stay on in the driving seat, if Rafa Benitez - with all his credentials - couldn't keep Newcastle up, just who is going to want to come here at this point to try and do what he couldn't??

I think Claudio deserved the chance to see things out and I too feel sick, the way he's been sacrificed.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

Yeah, but let's slate the players that are actually still in the club. That will fix things

Slating no, getting rid of the cunts will though. If you'd have told me last May that in 9 months time I'd actually hate the players I would have laughed at you, but now I'd be delighted if they ****ed off tomorrow.

Don't get the level of abuse the players are getting. If you're going to blame them solely for the poor performances this season then surely you'd have to give them all of the credit for last season? It's a collective **** up, everyone is accountable.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

Managers been sacked before because of player power. The owners can easily say "he couldn't bring the best out of a 20 goals a season striker and the player of the season" and call it a day. People now are emotional but give it a month or two and things will be OK again.

That long ?   I'd say one win and it's all   .....      oh, hang on.

6 minutes ago, the fox said:

Judging by your Claudio pic I can tell that you are mad/emotional. Just give it a few weeks/wins and things will be OK.

Yeah, I am mad, but a couple of wins won't make this right. If we start playing well again the players can **** the hell off, they'll be shown up as classless arseholes who knifed the greatest manager they'll even play under in the back.

Classy guy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sacked-leicester-manager-claudio-ranieri-9911391

SWNS_CLAUDIO_RANIERI_SNATCH_05.jpg

Claudio Ranieri proved he has lost none of his class as he posed for a picture with two young fans the day after he was sacked by Leicester.

The Italian was paid a visit by the children and their mum and was presented with a card.

He happily allowed our photographer to take his picture and thanked his well wishers for their gift.

Ranieri, who was told of his fate yesterday following his side's Champions League defeat by Sevilla, returned indoors briefly.

When he re-emerged, he wore a frostier expression.

He refused to speak to the waiting media and drove off in his car.

14 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Yeah, I am mad, but a couple of wins won't make this right. 

No amount of wins can make what happened right. But, it was a necessary evil. No points, no goals, no wins and no improvement in sight so they had to play the villain role for the best interest of the club. It wasn't the classiest act but it was the necessary one to do.

18 minutes ago, the fox said:

Judging by your Claudio pic I can tell that you are mad/emotional. Just give it a few weeks/wins and things will be OK.

What a condescending and patronising attitude. Who are you to say how people will feel in a few weeks' time?

For you it's obviously no big deal but for others it most certainly is.

Show a little bit of sensitivity.

56 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Don't get the level of abuse the players are getting. If you're going to blame them solely for the poor performances this season then surely you'd have to give them all of the credit for last season? It's a collective **** up, everyone is accountable.

You can always forgive lack of skill if you feel that an individual is trying his best. Many of these have given nowhere near.  

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

If it were like two years ago where we were trying but just weren't good enough most of the time then I'd agree, but they've been gutless this season and their half-arsed attitude should see them carry the majority of flak.

13 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

You can always forgive lack of skill if you feel that an individual is trying his best. Many of these have given nowhere near.  

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

If it were like two years ago where we were trying but just weren't good enough most of the time then I'd agree, but they've been gutless this season and their half-arsed attitude should see them carry the majority of flak.

I agree about effort, but, ensuring the team are motivated and putting in effort falls under the remit of manager.

32 minutes ago, Kaewbudda said:

What a condescending and patronising attitude. Who are you to say how people will feel in a few weeks' time?

For you it's obviously no big deal but for others it most certainly is.

Show a little bit of sensitivity.

???i think even @The Doctor knew that I didn't mean anything like that and Even he didn't  mind because this forum is very open in its interactions.I have nothing but respect for the posters here. If you thought that that was condescending then you should meet the heavy hitters in this forum, you wouldn't know what hit you (is this "condescending" enough for your taste)

2 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I agree about effort, but, ensuring the team are motivated and putting in effort falls under the remit of manager.

I've never needed motivation from any of my managers in the past 40yrs the big bunch of Jessie 's! I don't earn  £80,000 a week but take a pride in my work and myself, what a bunch of sad pathetic melts some of these individuals are. Man up and take responsibility you big babies!

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I've never needed motivation from any of my managers in the past 40yrs the big bunch of Jessie 's! I don't earn  £80,000 a week but take a pride in my work and myself, what a bunch of sad pathetic melts some of these individuals are. Man up and take responsibility you big babies!

Some don't, some do. Still falls under manager responsibility. If it was 1 or 2 then maybe bad eggs, but when it's a collective then the manager has got something wrong.

Archived