Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

Claudio you gave me, my friends , my family memories that will last forever , you acted with dignity and sublime professionalism at every junction in your time in Leicester. 

I hope you always walk this world with happiness and harmony in your wonderful heart. 

Thank you 

arrivederci

Dilly Ding, Dilly Dong.

I hope the players have a long hard look at themselves. They've let an absolute gentleman down. A man who gave them their mansions, fast cars and gorgeous wives. A man who gave them international and European football. A man that gave them the title "Champions".

As much as I felt like we needed a change, I feel utterly deflated. Goodbye Claudio, I hope you realise that we love you here.

Absolute legend.

Will need a long time to forgive the squad for this year's collapse. Far too easy to blame the manager. If training has been a bit harder, if he was wrong to let the sports psychologist go or dial back on the sports science then alright, fine, they're free to be a bit miffed.

But to collapse from league winners to relegation favourites is about more than just a few gripes, it's downright ****ing unprofessional. You can question some of his tactical decisions but the vast majority of the "bad" ones have come in these last few weeks when, to be fair to the man, he's probably been absolutely desperate. We started the season giving the bulk of last year's league winners a chance to continue and they absolutely ****ed it up.

I'm absolutely gutted.

3 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Wow. I knew this was coming, at some point...but I'm a little speechless. 

Im just sad about it all. Sad that it came to happen like this...

Like breaking up with someone you love but know it wont work out.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Absolute legend.

Will need a long time to forgive the squad for this year's collapse. Far too easy to blame the manager. If training has been a bit harder, if he was wrong to let the sports psychologist go or dial back on the sports science then alright, fine, they're free to be a bit miffed.

But to collapse from league winners to relegation favourites is about more than just a few gripes, it's downright ****ing unprofessional. You can question some of his tactical decisions but the vast majority of the "bad" ones have come in these last few weeks when, to be fair to the man, he's probably been absolutely desperate. We started the season giving the bulk of last year's league winners a chance to continue and they absolutely ****ed it up.

I'm absolutely gutted.

Indeed... hope the players feel very ashamed of themselves...

Just now, MPH said:

Im just sad about it all. Sad that it came to happen.

Like breaking up with someone you love but know it wont work out.

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. Bit of a lump in the throat and a churning in the gut. 

I'm absolutely ****ing fuming

This is the most ridiculous timing. We got a half decent result yesterday and now this? We had a squad of average players and completely overachieved due to this man's guidance. I hope the board hangs its head in shame. Disgusting behaviour.

The emotions we all experienced last season were beyond profound. Simply incredible. He brought class and dignity back to our club on and off the pitch.  I'm truly gutted, I bet he is too. He must have known the writing was on the wall but the timing by the club is frankly brutal. 

Thanks for everything Claudio. What a manager!

?

Nicest man in football and he's brought us incredible memories. I wish we could sack the players. They've been disgraceful and had clearly downed tools for Ranieri. 

The pragmatic thing to do but it doesn't make it any less painful. :(

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Absolute legend.

I'm absolutely gutted.

Absolutely this :(

Archived