Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

Even though it was going to happen again at some point I'm still really gutted. The memories of last season will remain for life. He turned our clubs fortunes around and did something we never thought we would ever witness as a fan. He will always have my respect and will always be a legend in my eyes. 

Thank you Claudio. 

Hopefully he will know how he will always have a place in our hearts!

What you achieved was beyond all of our wildest dreams and will live in our memories forever. Hopefully when the dust settles it will enable us to provide you with a proper send off and in time a statue should be built in your honour.

From a lifelong fan thank you.

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

Indeed... hope the players feel very ashamed of themselves...

I think it says something when it's not just players but backroom staff are clearly not impressed either considering how many have left. In that case I'll give them benefit of the doubt.

As this is an appreciation thread, thanks for bringing us our first ever title and giving us a taste of champions league football. Even though I wasn't part of any of the celebrations last season, I've never felt so proud to be a Leicester fan.

It's the right time to part ways but thank you for last season.

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I think it says something when it's not just players but backroom staff are clearly not impressed either considering how many have left. In that case I'll give them benefit of the doubt.

I Wont. 

You cant play like world beaters one season and like donkeys the next  all because you dont like your boss...

Archived