Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

Went to my first game in 1965, and last season was something I never EVER thought would happen. Thank you Claudio, be forever grateful for how you managed us through the title win.

To the spineless, backstabbing spoilt pricks that are currently wearing the blue shirts - I hope you're proud of yourselves. B*****ds

Just heard the news.  Still in Seville and we're stunned.  Love Claudio and everything he's done for LCFC family ❤️.  The memories are still there but this is tarnishing them.  Just hope someone has a master plan.  

Adios Claudio - you're epic, an icon, a god amongst football managers and a truly nice man.  ?

Thank you Mr Ranieri for a magnificent 2015/16 season, it gave me something I never thought possible after 60 years supporting our club. So Sad that it turned out you had to go this way, it reflects very badly on the Owners and players of this topsy turvy club. I've beewn amongst those calling for you to get the chop, but I still feel stunned that it came to this and actually happened. All the very best for the Future Claudio, I hope you find peace of mind.

summed up perfectly.

- players should be ashamed

- rudkin should be ashamed

- fans who can't feel the above should be ashamed

- PR disaster, we are now the most hated club in the country. 

I, too, wish to thank Claudio for being the best and most successful manager this Club has ever had. Winning the Premiership title is the ultimate challenge and although I know he will not read these messages I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart to make the unthinkable happen.

At least I can say "I was there". Well done and thanks for the many happy memories Claudio.

Thank you Claudio for making our dreams come true. Of all the memories I have of you, the one when you shed tears against Sunderland will stick with me for the rest of my life. You showed that you felt what we felt, you were also a LCFC fan

Thank you Claudio, for making a lifelong dream come true.

Gutted and saddened, and absolutely ashamed and disgusted with the players, who seemingly got their wish.

Looks like player power has won the day, but come the end of the season, i want those players responsible out of my football club, because they may think they are bigger than the football club, but they most certainly are not. 

Archived