Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

Thank you Claudio. You will always go down as a legend of the club. I genuinely hope they build you that statue. You deserve it. I'm so pleased you will retire with at least one major trophy to your name, and I am so pleased it is with the Foxes. 

Nothing will ever replicate the feelings that last season gave all Leicester fans, every single game felt like something special was going to happen & I am privileged to say I got to see it all happen. Claudio will truly go down in Leicester City history for what he did last year, something none of us ever thought was possible let alone one season after a near miraculous relegation escape.

Thank you for everything Claudio, I apologize on behalf of the players who let you down massively this year, you fully deserve a statue outside the King Power.

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong :claudio:

I hate the way other fans are looking at us. We are in dreadful form, form which nearly any other manager in the country will have been sacked for without any raised eyebrows from outside the club. But this is the reality, right now we are heading down and a Premier League medal hanging around his neck is not going to change that. I'm sure some of our fans think like this, but 99% of everyone else think we're mad for wanting him gone, the selection of fans that wanted him gone anyway. Those 99% think just because he delivered a miracle last season means he should be allowed to take us down the league(s) without anyone batting an eyelid, simply because we won the league last season. If I was a fan of another club looking in at this I may think the same, but when its your club involved and its in serious threat of being relegated then you will think differently. And those who think we should just accept that we are a yo-yo club and last season was a fluke can do one aswell. Things are allowed to change. Man City haven't always been a top four side. No one realistically expected a top four fight this season but we did not expect this. Infact, last seasons success surely makes this season even more unacceptable? We had a great chance to move onto the next step which would have been a top half side in the Everton sort of mould and we blew it. If you think that we aren't allowed to want to move on to bigger and better things then you have zero ambition.

And if this sounds disrepectful to Ranieri, it's not. I will always be thankful and appreciate all he has done, he was the man who helped us complete football. I always wished he would be the one to turn it around but the more this season has gone on the more it's became clear to see that he would not be that man.

Thanks for everything Claudio.

Unfortunate it had to end this way but he didn't know what to do this season, we don't know what has gone on and this thread isn't for speculating but something hasn't been right all season and something had to give.

Really is a sad predicament but if anything it saves Claudio legacy and legendary status.

In time he deserves a statue but in this current time this had to happen for Claudio's (He's looked lost, stressed and a broken man for a few weeks/months now) and the clubs sake.

Thank-you once again, I'll never forget last season.

As a 60 year veteran of our great Club, I've been through all the ups and downs highs and lows, but nothing compares to the euphoria of winning the league last season.

As Manager Claudio will always deserve the respect for that achievement. However in view of this seasons shortcomings I'm puzzled now to understand what part he actually played in last seasons success. 

Was just listening to the RL show from tonight and they played a package at the end, some commentary highlights over that Nessun Dorma performance.

But it ended on part of a soundbite from Claudio which I'll remember very fondly from the man himself. And hearing it back with that song really gave me a lump in my throat.

Can't remember when it was... Post-match, maybe a press conference at the beginning of last year? But after being asked by Stringer if he had a message for the fans he said, in his own inimitable way:

"Keep dreaming. Keep dreaming and together we can do something special"

Well Claudio, we kept dreaming and you helped make those dreams come true. We did something truly special.

Thanks, old boy. :claudio:

57 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I hate the way other fans are looking at us. We are in dreadful form, form which nearly any other manager in the country will have been sacked for without any raised eyebrows from outside the club. But this is the reality, right now we are heading down and a Premier League medal hanging around his neck is not going to change that. I'm sure some of our fans think like this, but 99% of everyone else think we're mad for wanting him gone, the selection of fans that wanted him gone anyway. Those 99% think just because he delivered a miracle last season means he should be allowed to take us down the league(s) without anyone batting an eyelid, simply because we won the league last season. If I was a fan of another club looking in at this I may think the same, but when its your club involved and its in serious threat of being relegated then you will think differently. And those who think we should just accept that we are a yo-yo club and last season was a fluke can do one aswell. Things are allowed to change. Man City haven't always been a top four side. No one realistically expected a top four fight this season but we did not expect this. Infact, last seasons success surely makes this season even more unacceptable? We had a great chance to move onto the next step which would have been a top half side in the Everton sort of mould and we blew it. If you think that we aren't allowed to want to move on to bigger and better things then you have zero ambition.

And if this sounds disrepectful to Ranieri, it's not. I will always be thankful and appreciate all he has done, he was the man who helped us complete football. I always wished he would be the one to turn it around but the more this season has gone on the more it's became clear to see that he would not be that man.

Couldn't of put that better myself 100% argree

What a guy, came in and brought some magic at the right time for our club, the last day against Everton is up there in the top moments in my life, have played this clip in the office at least once a week to remind me that it happened. Thank you Claudio  

Claudio, i love you  man. You helped make a dream a reality for yourself, myself and every lcfc fan on the planet. You are always welcome at my dinner table irregardless of this season.

You will akways be part of my family. Best of luck in your future and to your family as well.

Ciao

Archived