Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

That sounds awful.

Sure, right now it is about results, but our team is about pressing and attacking. We've seen how poor we are when we try to be defensive and invite pressure on us in our half. We need to defend from the front and attack.

Did u watch his Man City team destroy Man United 6-1? His team pressed United that day, and they played very attractive football from what I remember. 

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Did u watch his Man City team destroy Man United 6-1? His team pressed United that day, and they played very attractive football from what I remember. 

I don't recall, but I was responding to what the poster wrote and why he feels he'd be a good manager.

We've also destroyed Man U and Man City... so...

4 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Craig Shakespeare.

I feel continuity would really help the team right now.

From what we're hearing their is far too much player power right now in the club.

Would Mancini come in and tolerate that, I seriously doubt it. I think he'd come and dismantle it which defeats the object.

Even if we bring in somebody new, I'd still look at it short term until end the of May and then bring in a new manager to move forward. 

Which kind of backs up the "recruitment process starts now"

I think continuity has been part of the problem. We have played the same team and formation pretty much all season.

I worry that Shakespeare won't make the changes needed, like making Kasper Captain and dropping Wes or Huth etc.

Maybe we need someone to come in and see exactly what we all see, and make the changes straight away. If rumours of player power are true, would Shakespeare stand up to that and make these big decisions or would we see the same starting 11, and the same 4-4-2 under him because the players want that. 

I'm leaning towards a complete change and fresh start, with someone like Hiddink, who will come in and have no qualms about changing anything he doesn't like. 

30 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

I honestly don't believe CR would have gone unless the owners knew who they wanted and had sounded that person out - Mancini will be in the stands Monday night having been announced that morning. 

I would like to think that they had someone in mind or that they knew who the replacement would be before sacking Claudio. 

Madness if they did not! 

In order of preference Rowett, Wagner, O'Neill or Pearson. The first two - if we do go down they'd hopefully be a good long-term rebuilding solution. Although I think either would be able to keep us up. There should be an uptick in form regardless who comes in, if we can believe what we're hearing about the players wanting Claudio out.

Why settle for a rebuilding program-we're in the premiership now, 13 games to go is plenty, Mahrez has been an embarassment and as much as i love Morgan i don't think forest would have him back on a free if we offered him, the players need to take responsibility

Archived