Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

8 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

For good reason.

I don't know.. Klinsmann has a decent record. Let not forget he guided a bunch of underachieving young Germans to the 3rd place in the world cup. Granted he's had a cushy well paid role in the US for the last few years. I think we can and will do a damm site worse #pardew... although from Detroit id say you are better placed than me.

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Pardew and Pearson favourites with the bookies! :schlupp:

wouldn't read too much into it. the bookies odds change depending on what the punters are betting on. i bet there's lots of leicester fans that want pearson back & stuck a tenner on him. doesn't mean he's the favourite.

Just now, berniethebolt said:

I don't know.. Klinsmann has a decent record. Let not forget he guided a bunch of underachieving young Germans to the 3rd place in the world cup. Granted he's had a cushy well paid role in the US for the last few years. I think we can and will do a damm site worse. 

Having suffered through his reign as the american international manager / director of player development, this is my brief assessment of his abilities:

Klinsmann pros:

• Good at motivating players. 
  • Can get a team to over-achieve, particularly in cup competition format (Germany World Cup, US World Cup 2014, Copa America Cennatario

Klinsmann cons:

• Absolutely devoid of tactical knowledge. Every match he will get out coached in the premier league.
  • Likes to play players out of position
  • Experiments constantly with formation
  • Deflects blame to the players after poor results.

15 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Having suffered through his reign as the american international manager / director of player development, this is my brief assessment of his abilities:

Klinsmann pros:

• Good at motivating players. 
  • Can get a team to over-achieve, particularly in cup competition format (Germany World Cup, US World Cup 2014, Copa America Cennatario

Klinsmann cons:

• Absolutely devoid of tactical knowledge. Every match he will get out coached in the premier league.
  • Likes to play players out of position
  • Experiments constantly with formation
  • Deflects blame to the players after poor results.

Fair enough. Those cons sound pretty bad. Although him or Pardew. I'll roll the dice with Jurgen! 

Archived