Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Statue Petition.

Guest CityFan 06

As much as he deserves one, there are so many other players from our history who are worthy of statues. There ought to be more outside our ground. One statue on each corner is the idea. It needs history. Ranieri is a start though.

I won't sign.

All in good time but as a club we need to pull together at this time. The players, the owners, the fans, the coaching staff and whoever the new manager is.

13 league games and at least one Champions League match needs taking care of before we can worry about statues and crap like that.

58 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I won't sign.

All in good time but as a club we need to pull together at this time. The players, the owners, the fans, the coaching staff and whoever the new manager is.

13 league games and at least one Champions League match needs taking care of before we can worry about statues and crap like that.

Calm down Kasper.

35 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Good idea i reckon.

I'd donate a tenner,

think it it might cost £70,000 to £100,000 for a statue though. (Don't know where I got that from- think it might have been banded around when they moved the king Richard statue?)

just need 10,000 people to pledge a tenner! :)

1 hour ago, lcfc81 said:

I'd donate a tenner,

think it it might cost £70,000 to £100,000 for a statue though. (Don't know where I got that from- think it might have been banded around when they moved the king Richard statue?)

just need 10,000 people to pledge a tenner! :)

Maybe a plaque with a persons or company name on the base could go some way to pay for it. A bit like the blue bricks in the walls of the KP.

10 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Maybe a plaque with a persons or company name on the base could go some way to pay for it. A bit like the blue bricks in the walls of the KP.

That would be so classy...

"The Claudio Ranieri statue sponsored by Kings Kebabs"

I would certainly put in £10..

It's a great idea and it would be way past the end of the season by the time it was paid for and installed anyway.

I am sure there are some people/companies that would front more money.

Maybe even the owners would chip in!

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That would be so classy...

"The Claudio Ranieri statue sponsored by Kings Kebabs"

Instead of fishing for rep points, maybe you could come up with a solution then. If you have one, I'm all ears.

Archived