Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Please respect our owners

Our owners saved our football club. Never forget that. Ever.

Please give them massive respect. They have always made the right decisions for the football club and in the best interests of the football club. We owe them a massive debt of gratitude. Although we wouldn't have won the Premier League without Claudio, we would not have been there had it not been for our owners.

We should be lucky to ever get owners as generous, committed and respectful in the future.

Spot on. We have been so fortunate to have such great owners. Always had the club's best interests at heart and have been generous with the fans over the years. 

So many teams have had terrible owners, Forest, Leeds, Blackburn, Cardiff just to name a few and our owners have been total opposite. 

agreed @Tuna.

As much as everyone says it's an investment and a business for them, they certainly always seem to have the club's best interests at heart.

And when you think of some of the terrible owners at other clubs (Oyston at Blackpool, Venkys at Blackburn, Orient's owners), we're very, very lucky to have owners like Vichai and Top.

It's very saddening that they had to make this decision but it's theirs to make.

They sacked Sven and brought back Pearson. Got us promoted

They sacked Pearson and reinstated him hours later. Pulled off the Greatest Escape

They sacked Pearson after OrgyGate and hired Claudio. Won the bloody Premier League

I believe in them.

Best owners in the league. Its a horrible decision to have to make but i trust they make decisions for the right reasons. If claudio lost both the players and back room staff then his reign was, unfortunately, untenable.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

It's very saddening that they had to make this decision but it's theirs to make.

They sacked Sven and brought back Pearson. Got us promoted

They sacked Pearson and reinstated him hours later. Pulled off the Greatest Escape

They sacked Pearson after OrgyGate and hired Claudio. Won the bloody Premier League

I believe in them.

Sack Ranieri after AwfulFootballGate and hire ???. Win the Champions League!

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Our owners saved our football club. Never forget that. Ever.

Please give them massive respect. They have always made the right decisions for the football club and in the best interests of the football club. We owe them a massive debt of gratitude. Although we wouldn't have won the Premier League without Claudio, we would not have been there had it not been for our owners.

We should be lucky to ever get owners as generous, committed and respectful in the future.

I think people need to be mindful they backed CR even in January signing another midfielder hoping to change the fate of the club, as well as investing heavily in the current crops wage restructuring. 

The dwindling values of our star player/s must have also been a concern, as well as the pathetic form, the manager done well to last this long.

The timing was strange, but i agree with their decision. They're shrewd businessmen, and have made the right call in respect of our club more often than not.

From their perspective- our inevitable relegation would cost them hundreds of millions. There's no place for sentimentality in the modern game, unfortunately.

All that's left to do is sit back and watch another bonkers chapter in our club's history unfold and hope that they're on the money with their selection process again.

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not sure they deserve that much credit for being as indecisive as they were about keeping a manager who had consistently improved the football club and team.

Normally I'm not one for overly lavish praise of the owners but they've overseen us from championship club in turmoil to top flight champions, they've got the best interests of the club in mind and not the best interests of the manager.

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

I think they were put in an awful situation. I think they wanted to keep him. But the players would not play for him.

The bench after Vardy's goal in our biggest ever match shows you that.

It's simply sad to see them, not as a rare breed of owner, but as every other type we have in the league.

Do they stick to their morals, and see a team descend into the championship, with a team that refuse to play for him?

Or act like everyone else and grasp for a chance? They chose the latter. I can understand that, regrettably.

Archived