Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

They've been liking the news on Instagram...

Ndidi

Okzaki

Nugent - probably in contact with Vardy so knows the issues.

Gray - didn't like it but he posted a photo soon after, going to a drake gig. 

Seems a good move amongst the players

Bet Musa is gutted. lol

Do they stand by the manager, hoping that their support will help them team, or try to depose him, hoping that his successor will help the team better.

They've chosen the latter. They better turn up against Liverpool and show loyalty to the next manager.

If I were the next manager, though, I would probably note the most rebellious and doubt their loyalty from the start.

Just now, Foxxed said:

Do they stand by the manager, hoping that their support will help them team, or try to depose him, hoping that his successor will help the team better.

They've chosen the latter. They better turn up against Liverpool and show loyalty to the next manager.

If I were the next manager, though, I would probably note the most rebellious and doubt their loyalty from the start.

some of the old guard will need removing in the summer, im sure a new manager will be well aware of what got CR the sack and will want to stamp his own identity on the changing room

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. can all kiss my swingers.

The worst inventions in the history of mankind.

No good has come from any of it...

P.S. I'm old and grumpy btw

Probably most of last seasons team wanted him gone. The tinkerman tinkered with a group that thrived on consistency and togetherness. He changed players and systems every week and they didn't know if they were in or out and where they would be playing. 

From knowing what they would be doing the next game, to not having a clue. 

The players want to win and they will be more frustrated than anyone that they are in this position and they will think with stability and togetherness they can turn this round.

I am not surprised there aren't any messages, they will be hurting like the fans are, frustrated to hell. They won't have turned against him in a week, this will have been building.

I can't see many messages coming forward, although on reflection a few today may feel the need to just put something down out of decency.

These players want it, they just need to know where they are, get the support they used to have and we should get out of it. 

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

? it's the reason I can afford to eat so I don't mind it ?

55 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Probably most of last seasons team wanted him gone. The tinkerman tinkered with a group that thrived on consistency and togetherness. He changed players and systems every week and they didn't know if they were in or out and where they would be playing. 

Apart from the first game at Hull he stuck mainly by the side of last season though hoping it would work without Kante.

I suppose he's messed with tactics which they didn't agree with and background stuff that's important. I expect the usual suspects to line up on Monday from Shakespeare just with added pressing that Ranieri seemed to restrict as time went on. But time will tell whether he started to do that to protect our poor defence...

11 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

No you're right.

Archived