Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

14 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

WTF does that even mean?

All these emoji whatsit things are like Egyptian hieroglyphics to me.

If you've got something to say, just say It in plain English FFS

10 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

WTF does that even mean?

lol

Well the first tweet is in reference to the seville game and hoping we win.

**** knows what he was supposed to write just now mind.... 

56 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

WTF does that even mean?

same problems for me, I understand none of it

19 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

some of the old guard will need removing in the summer, im sure a new manager will be well aware of what got CR the sack and will want to stamp his own identity on the changing room

Please please please remove your sig, I am so tired of seeing it.

24 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Riyad just liked John Terry's post about Claudio on Insta

I think Riyad's one of the few who still believed in Ranieri. Think he was the only one to post on social media congratulating Ranieri for his FIFA coach of the year award. Was also very complimentary about Claudio in interviews saying how he sought Claudio's advice. On the other hand, Riyad has the utmost respect for Kasper, who appears to be the ringleader, so...

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Apart from brief ref in the sun.... where did you see info about kaspar the ringleader? 

Guardian podcast, a few journos specifically named him... there was a long thread on here about it a while ago, before all the rumours started properly coming out

15 minutes ago, brucey said:

I think Riyad's one of the few who still believed in Ranieri. Think he was the only one to post on social media congratulating Ranieri for his FIFA coach of the year award. Was also very complimentary about Claudio in interviews saying how he sought Claudio's advice. On the other hand, Riyad has the utmost respect for Kasper, who appears to be the ringleader, so...

Didn't try and act like it.

He's been awol for most of the season, no more than anyone else may I add, i'm not singling him out before anyone picks me up on trying to make him a 'scapegoat' (:yawn:).

17 minutes ago, brucey said:

I agree with this tbf which makes it even more disappointing for his below par performances. I think he thrived under the freedom CR allowed him and for recognising his potential, think he has missed Walsh's mentoring though

Really enjoying this stalking of players social media BTW, be interesting to see who cracks first 

I'm stalking Ndidi's snapchat, he usually posts a few times a day but he hasn't posted anything since a short clip of Slimani frantically colouring in an outline of an animal on a phone game, while waiting to board the flight back from Sevilla.

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

Really enjoying this stalking of players social media BTW, be interesting to see who cracks first 

I'm stalking Ndidi's snapchat, he usually posts a few times a day but he hasn't posted anything since a short clip of Slimani frantically colouring in an outline of an animal on a phone game, while waiting to board the flight back from Sevilla.

"It's good, nah" lollollol 

Archived