Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

29 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Apart from brief ref in the sun.... where did you see info about kaspar the ringleader? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/24/revealed-inside-story-claudio-ranieris-leicester-city-sacking/

Those players will be under huge scrutiny now. There have been accusations of a revolt led by senior players, including Kasper Schmeichel and Jamie Vardy, and it all appears to be another case of player power, evoking memories of Jose Mourinho’s exit from Chelsea last season.

43 minutes ago, brucey said:

I think Riyad's one of the few who still believed in Ranieri. Think he was the only one to post on social media congratulating Ranieri for his FIFA coach of the year award. Was also very complimentary about Claudio in interviews saying how he sought Claudio's advice. On the other hand, Riyad has the utmost respect for Kasper, who appears to be the ringleader, so...

unless his turned really crap id suggest he didnt back him.

He showed more flashes of brilliance in his first season than this one, which is shocking considering how confident he should have been at the start of the season

Just now, EGBFitness said:

Have we not got a wager on which player (if any) will post something first? 

Im guessing with VS closing down account and little activity from the players they have been told to avoid social media until after the Liverpool game. 

Im going for Kasper first

Kasper doesn't usually post much, plus he's accused everywhere of being the ringleader so will probably avoid the subject completely. I'd go for Fuchs 

32 minutes ago, brucey said:

Really enjoying this stalking of players social media BTW, be interesting to see who cracks first 

I'm stalking Ndidi's snapchat, he usually posts a few times a day but he hasn't posted anything since a short clip of Slimani frantically colouring in an outline of an animal on a phone game, while waiting to board the flight back from Sevilla.

"Really enjoying this stalking of players social media BTW, be interesting to see who cracks first"

Hahahahah

****ing hilarious!

Keep up the good work!

4 minutes ago, brucey said:

Kasper doesn't usually post much, plus he's accused everywhere of being the ringleader so will probably avoid the subject completely. I'd go for Fuchs 

True, he has been fairly vocal in recent weeks and is being accused of the ringleader, I think he does care a lot about his own public image so can imagine something short and sweet with his crown Ranieri picture to stop a few rumours? 

5 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Yeah because no man would cease to enjoy seeing a pixelated gif of Gillian cook's ass over and over when he's trying to catch up on the goings on of his beloved football club.

Gillian+Cooke+OHrY7NzQnn_m.jpg

why you posting that? No one is looking for a relationship with her you know?

2 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I was questioned as a heterosexual or a man, thought the pic would point out the absurdity of such a question.

Go to Hank Marvins last post..all the way to  to the right of the offending picture is the thumb up/ rep point box, underneath the signature line is a little x and a drop down box, select the option to ignore hank marvins signature

( although i think this option only works on pc and not on the mobile version(

Just now, Benguin said:

Not really, you questioning the reply is an attempt to make it serious. Now piss off back to wanking in a sock over Gillian Cook

says the man who has ' his location as ' searching through  rachel riley's knicker draw' as his location!

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Go to Hank Marvins last post..all the way to  to the right of the offending picture is the thumb up/ rep point box, underneath the signature line is a little x and a drop down box, select the option to ignore hank marvins signature

( although i think this option only works on pc and not on the mobile version(

Nice, didn't know that was an option

1 minute ago, MPH said:

says the man who has ' his location as ' searching through  rachel riley's knicker draw' as his location!

I have no shame in admitting Rachel Riley is an excellent addition to anyone's wank bank. What is the purpose of this debate? I thought I was the one who was supposed to be taking it all seriously

6 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I have no shame in admitting Rachel Riley is an excellent addition to anyone's wank bank. What is the purpose of this debate? I thought I was the one who was supposed to be taking it all seriously

You are!

( think about it... how could i possibly genuinely insinuate you are gay knowing you have searching through rachel rileys knicker draw up there on your profile?)

54 minutes ago, MPH said:

no wonder he hates the sig, his been wanking over it . then his accidentally seen her face now he feels dirty every time he see the crack pop out

Archived