Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

When?

When will the next manager be named?   

108 members have voted

1. 1. When will the next manager be named?

• Today
    • Before Liverpool
    • During Liverpool match
    • End of next week
    • Summer With Shakespear staying in charge until then.

It'll be done pretty quickly, don't believe for a second they haven't had their eye on someone.

Announcing the replacement before Liverpool seems unlikely, but I expect it'll happen towards the end of next week. Mancini and De Boer are the two most likely for me.

Sunday/Monday. 

Thinking about the decision it was probably the right time. 

Before Sevilla everyone would of said he should he gave champions league so should give him that atleast - gave him a game and know if something isn't done sooner will be in deep shit. 

Week to get someone in (someone who is probably already lined up) to work with the team for a week. 

Logic probably is Liverpool game is a write off, time to get team playing for Hull (must win) and can have a go at Sevilla and see what we can get. 

2 hours ago, Wilson_6 said:

I mean like halftime unveiled.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

even so, I've never know that to happen anywhere with any club.

That would be cracking idea. I'm sure the players would love that. Shakey until the summer. If we stay up performing well give it to him.

I don't think the players would mind. But perhaps we should ask them first.

Archived