Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

New Vichai statement

So he's been getting loads of shit on there then... no way any real Leicester fan would have a go at them, even if they disagree with the decision.

Turning on the owner is a very very bad move and I hope they understand the abuse will not be from most full time fans.

The best owners we could ever ask for. Their aim is to make this club better and better in every way. They don't deserve abuse from some fans even if some are frustrated. What they have done is best for the club. I'm gutted it didn't work out for Ranieri but the club comes first everytime. 

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Please tell me he wasn't getting abuse on instagram from our own supporters?

There are some cretins around, even if you don't agree with his sacking. I still feel if things were that bad internally and stories coming out say they were then CR should have walked, a simple statement saying things haven't progressed as he would have wished and the best thing for both parties is to leave he could have left with his head held high instead of dragging his heels and putting the owners in such a sh^t position.

I was actually smiling reading that statement. How many owners are actually reading fan comments/masseges let alone responding directly with a statement. Well done, vichai.

Edit: I also liked some of the grammar mistakes, it shows that he wrote it himself and not just a normal club statement.

Claudio had the media eating from the palm of his hand, in their eyes he could do no wrong after taking little old Leicester to the title, but there is more to this than meets the eye.

i hope the Thais don't get to offended by the backlash.

Rudkin is meant to have built a close friendship with the chairman, I hope he gets the bullet next

Echo other peoples comments re Vichai.

I back the owners 100% - as others have said, I'm sure we don't know the half of what's been going on behind the scenes. The holier than thou attitude of fans of other clubs is laughable, but highly frustrating all the same.

I just hope everyone's new found hatred of us (despite really not giving a shit about us or probably even watching how atrocious we've been this season) galvanizes us and we stay up with a game or two left, just to really rub everyones faces in it who so badly want us to be relegated now.

23 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

Why on earth is he even on IG in the first place, beggars belief 

Ha ha agree . It looks like a way of "connecting " with people with a similar range of interests . Problem is that a lot of them appear to be barely literate with an IQ lower than a pot plant 

Archived