Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rudkin 'Central to Managerial Recruitment Process'

Guest bennytwohats

Of course he is, it's his role. What did you expect? So much complaining about him not doing things, so much worry about him doing things

What were people expecting... was my one concern about actually getting rid.

But since Vichai has liked a post on instagram where someone told him to get Mancini, I've just lumped a tenner on that.

I think that would be a disaster personally, but that's just a gut feeling based on the players never seemingly taking to Claudio.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Our only hope is someone comes forward who ticks the right boxes ala Ranieri did in 2015. We have long admired Hiddink and if his advisors make it known he is interested in a short term role then that would be very welcoming.

Would take Hiddink in a heartbeat. So long as he drops our shit starters for people that can touch the ball without shitting themselves.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How he's not being held partly accountable for all this mess is beyond me. He's every bit as bad as the top brass in the FA. No doubt he'll be looking for a yes man.

I hope he is internally. 

7 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

Of course he is, it's his role. What did you expect? So much complaining about him not doing things, so much worry about him doing things

I know it's his role. It's the fact that he's in that role which annoys many.

Archived