Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Whoever the new manager will be

Can't agree with that - as a fan you've got to want what's best for your club, and there are a few potential appointments out there that are self evidently a guaranteed disaster (talking about the likes of redknapp), and in those cases I think you can't have a wait and see approach, or you'll end up like Steve Jobs. Within reason I'll back the new man, this situation isn't his fault, but they need to be worth us even having to start with.

22 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Can't agree with that - as a fan you've got to want what's best for your club, and there are a few potential appointments out there that are self evidently a guaranteed disaster (talking about the likes of redknapp), and in those cases I think you can't have a wait and see approach, or you'll end up like Steve Jobs. Within reason I'll back the new man, this situation isn't his fault, but they need to be worth us even having to start with.

I didn't want Ranners gone Doc

i hate this situation, however just want my team to do well irrespective of who comes in

nowt wrong with saying that bud. :D

5 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I didn't want Ranners gone Doc

i hate this situation, however just want my team to do well irrespective of who comes in

nowt wrong with saying that bud. :D

Not at all, but for the good of the club there are some managers that can't be given a second in charge. 

Agreed. 

I think the the club can't just hire anyone. Which is why I worry as in such a situation we need a man who matches our identity. The new man has to be mentally strong but still young enough to add new ideas to the board and take us forward. Regardless of what happens to us, for the rest of the world within a few weeks this whole situation will be yesterday's chip paper. 

Hire a man who matches our underdog mentality. It matches our city and what comes natural to us. From Bloomfield, Wallace, Little, O'Neil, Pearson and yes, Ranieri. We strive under the underdog status and I frigging love it. 

A Mancini, Hiddink or whoever else just do not understand that. 

In reality, anyone but ****ing Pardew!

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Agreed. 

I think the the club can't just hire anyone. Which is why I worry as in such a situation we need a man who matches our identity. The new man has to be mentally strong but still young enough to add new ideas to the board and take us forward. Regardless of what happens to us, for the rest of the world within a few weeks this whole situation will be yesterday's chip paper. 

Hire a man who matches our underdog mentality. It matches our city and what comes natural to us. From Bloomfield, Wallace, Little, O'Neil, Pearson and yes, Ranieri. We strive under the underdog status and I frigging love it. 

A Mancini, Hiddink or whoever else just do not understand that. 

In reality, anyone but ****ing Pardew!

Same here. Initially I wanted a big name, but leaning towards a former player or coach who's been here and understands the club. 

Personally, I'd take a punt on Gary Rowett.

Judging by his comments on BBC 5 live last night, he's sounding us out.

Also a young talented manager with a point to prove

2 hours ago, TK95 said:

Same here. Initially I wanted a big name, but leaning towards a former player or coach who's been here and understands the club. 

Personally, I'd take a punt on Gary Rowett.

Judging by his comments on BBC 5 live last night, he's sounding us out.

Also a young talented manager with a point to prove

Not for me.....not proven anything as a Manager yet.....that would be a big big risk!

to stay up we need someone that has instant respect, backbone and experience in dealing with big ego's and whether we survive or not will have one hell of a preseason ahead. At least 3 players in the first team will be in demand and managing be it another prem campaign or worst case a championship fight we need someone who has more experience.

mancini, huddink, O'Neil etc....for me

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

As I said months back, if we get Woy Hodgson, that's it, I'm done. The season ticket won't be renewed.

I do not want that saggy faced cvnt managing this football club.

The talk of Gway, Dwinkwater and Mahwez will be too much.

lol and Albwighton!

At least he'd be O.K. with Wes, Waslyl and Wague though I suppose... 

But seriously, I just can't see it happening. I'd rather stick pins in my scrotum than have that inept dinosaur in charge.  

No choice as a Leicester City fan, we get whoever signs on the dotted line. We've no control over who we get, if we don't like the selected manager I guess we could have a word in a few players ears and they'll do their bit for the fans :rolleyes: Only name bandied around at the moment I like is Mancini, but it's reported he ain't interested.

It'd be worth getting Woy in for the entertainment value of Col's posts lol

On 25/02/2017 at 09:32, norwichfox said:

No choice as a Leicester City fan, we get whoever signs on the dotted line. We've no control over who we get, if we don't like the selected manager I guess we could have a word in a few players ears and they'll do their bit for the fans :rolleyes: Only name bandied around at the moment I like is Mancini, but it's reported he ain't interested.

It'd be worth getting Woy in for the entertainment value of Col's posts lol

Oh dear oh dear it's not good is it, some of the choices are rank but hey ho

we will have to get behind him whoever it will be

hopefully someone half decent though

Archived