Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Straight women have fewest orgasms.

25 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

And in answer to your point I've always been of the opinion that a good carpet muncher knows best how to give another woman a good seeing to.

I thought this too....

But i'd have also thought that a gay guy would best know how to, well, you know.

Reckon this article was actually produced by a group of blokes trying to persuade their mrs to include 'another women' in their sexual adventures at times? lol

"Hey hun, have you seen this article about straight women having the least orgasms? Maybe we should invite your friend Stacey over......" :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Grewks said:

I thought this too....

But i'd have also thought that a gay guy would best know how to, well, you know.

Reckon this article was actually produced by a group of blokes trying to persuade their mrs to include 'another women' in their sexual adventures at times? lol

"Hey hun, have you seen this article about straight women having the least orgasms? Maybe we should invite your friend Stacey over......" :ph34r:

Some guys probably just want to be a catcher rather than a pitcher...

(Edit: Not really a very British analogy, need a better one).

5 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Some guys probably just want to be a catcher rather than a pitcher...

(Edit: Not really a very British analogy, need a better one).

The bitch rather than the butch?

Archived