Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

After the recent sacking if Ranieri a huge majority of media and fans of other clubs hate LCFC now after what happened. I thunk it's a bit raw coming from people who have not seen how we have played this season. If he would of taken us down it would be the completely opposite reaction and LCFC would be labelled as a embarrassment to football. Everyone saying a LCFC would take winning the league and going down. It shouldn't get to that situation. We want to adance as a club. We have looked miles of winning in 2017 in the prem. I think after the Swansea game that was a nail in the coffin. What are your thoughts 

Wonder what they would have thought if they were in our shoes. 

All these people saying "should sack the players" Yeah probably right, but he was making baffling decisions.. his loyalty to those who won him the title has cost him his job. 

Never been a big advocate of Benny but you could see at present he is possibly one of the best CBs we have at the club, but he remains loyal to Morgan and Huth.

3 minutes ago, Leicester Southwest said:

Very true.

Totally get what you're asking in your first post but honestly mate, come this time next week it will have completely died down. A lot of it is just 24 hour media trying to whip up a frenzy so they've got something to talk about. Fans of other clubs have probably forgotten about it already after a day's work.

I don't care what other fans think. But in an ideal world I'd like my club to represent my community more than just in terms of results on the field. CR was class, and was a great ambassador for the club and the city. Giving him a vote of confidence then sacking him is pretty classless. Naive maybe, but it certainly leaves a sour taste.

Archived