Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

If you don't know why Ranieri got sacked or can't see the reasoning behind it, then did you really give a shit about Leicester anyway? Yeah it's not the best news but it was inevitable. Just remember when we sacked Pearson and appointed Ranieri, we were a laughing stock and then look what happened. I 100% back our owners decision, they are yet to put a foot wrong.

I don't mind other clubs saying we should go down **** them.

but our own fans saying we deserve to go down. What is wrong with you? Be angry if you wanted Ranieri to stay. Your choice.

Seriously, three days ago ranieri admitted having conversations about offers to leave. To see if something better was out there. Your loyalty should be to the club. Not the owners, the players or whichever manager we have, the bloody club!  They'll go and we'll have to pick up the pieces see who cares then. Like last time, how many came back to fund our survival from administration.

Last year we became English football's conscience. Unrealistically better things are expected of us because we are supposed to be of some kind of higher virtue and gave people hope that football isn't just a cynical, money making exercise. Well guess what, us winning the league doesn't change the fact that the chelseas and Man city's of this world are just as plastic as they have ever been. And that clubs much bigger than ours get relegated from the prem and are never seen back there again. 

People are angry with us, because deep down they are angry about the fact they would have done exactly the same thing in our position. The world is a horrible place, deal with it!

20 minutes ago, Benguin said:

If you don't know why Ranieri got sacked or can't see the reasoning behind it, then did you really give a shit about Leicester anyway? Yeah it's not the best news but it was inevitable. Just remember when we sacked Pearson and appointed Ranieri, we were a laughing stock and then look what happened. I 100% back our owners decision, they are yet to put a foot wrong.

I completely agree 

41 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Totally get what you're asking in your first post but honestly mate, come this time next week it will have completely died down. A lot of it is just 24 hour media trying to whip up a frenzy so they've got something to talk about. Fans of other clubs have probably forgotten about it already after a day's work.

Yeah just thought been a bit of a over reaction 

We shot Bambi, so we are just going to have suck it up!

I think this is a collective failure, and a bit like with Mourinho last year, it is always going the manager who carries the can. Tragic, really. Positively operatic performance from the Maestro, 18 months of the highest drama possible. :rolleyes:

What the **** is wrong with everyone? Grow up. Leicester City FC still exists past 2016 and wants to play at the best possible level. 

At what point should we have given up on Ranieri? Mid table in the Championship? 2020? The UK media and fans really are a bunch of wallowing twats. 

Couldn't care less if some 12 year old Arsenal fan, Paul Merson, Barry Glendenning or Lineker think it's immoral. We want to stay up. Look at our results!

Just now, Koke said:

Does Mourinho think Ranieri has died? lol

You may think it funny, but a lot of managers voted for Ranieri to be FIFA manager of the year, and whatever people think of maurinho, he is the manager of the biggest club in the world and is respected worldwide. Think of the possible repercussions if every manager whose team we play against instructed their players to give 110% against us and totally discredit and bully our players on the pitch. Personally if i were the owners i'd get claudio on the phone offering him the world to come back. There seems to be a massive negative feeling that's gathering pace about what's gone off and just as King Power use us for advertising their brand, it could also have the reverse effect because of the amount of supporters teams like man utd have in asia.  

Archived