Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

The biggest hypocrites are Man City fans who have seen their club sack not one but two different title winning managers for a lot less than Ranieri got away with this season.Oh but we are just little old leicester so its ok,hypocritical and condesending.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You may think it funny, but a lot of managers voted for Ranieri to be FIFA manager of the year, and whatever people think of maurinho, he is the manager of the biggest club in the world and is respected worldwide. Think of the possible repercussions if every manager whose team we play against instructed their players to give 110% against us and totally discredit and bully our players on the pitch. Personally if i were the owners i'd get claudio on the phone offering him the world to come back. There seems to be a massive negative feeling that's gathering pace about what's gone off and just as King Power use us for advertising their brand, it could also have the reverse effect because of the amount of supporters teams like man utd have in asia.  

Not true, lots of people despise him. 

1 hour ago, sly1 said:

We are a laughing stock .

We're not though are we. We won the premier league against all odds and have achieved something that no other team outside of the top 5 will ever achieve. Yes we've been shit this season but we certainly aren't a laughing stock. So many people in the media and supporters of other clubs are just hypocrites. 

1. They slated us when we hired Claudio. 

2. Most didn't even want us to win the league. 

3. They have all revelled in our downfall this season.

4. Many have slated Ranieri this season.

And after all this they have the audacity to slate our club for sacking him. They can all bore off the set of jealous twa*s. I personally couldn't give a fu*k what the media and other fans think of us and our club. 

7 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I think it's understandable. We've treated a hero, the person that bought us the unimaginable, very badly. 

If Burnley won the league this year we'd think they were t*ssers if they got rid of Dyche next year.

Easy to say and you're correct. I just don't get though how the media and ex-pro's can't get their head around the idea we might want to stay up this year.

12 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Not true, lots of people despise him. 

Most despise him. Despite being a successful manager and managing one of th biggest clubs in the world he is a total cock. The way he is with the media, the way he always dismisses the opposition (genuinely don't think I've ever heard him praise an opposition), the way he is with refs. And him wearing CR on his shirt is an insult as he openly showed his dislike for Ranieri on many occasions. Absolutely hate him so much!!!

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We're not though are we. We won the premier league against all odds and have achieved something that no other team outside of the top 5 will ever achieve. Yes we've been shit this season but we certainly aren't a laughing stock. So many people in the media and supporters of other clubs are just hypocrites. 

1. They slated us when we hired Claudio. 

2. Most didn't even want us to win the league. 

3. They have all revelled in our downfall this season.

4. Many have slated Ranieri this season.

And after all this they have the audacity to slate our club for sacking him. They can all bore off the set of jealous twa*s. I personally give a fu*k what the media and other fans think of us and our club. 

Could not agree more, great post

1 minute ago, Lovejoy said:

Easy to say and you're correct. I just don't get though how the media and ex-pro's can't get their head around the idea we might want to stay up this year.

As with most news stories - they pick a side and then bang a drum very loudly - There's no sales of papers or clicks on articles that are well balanced and see both sides!

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Most despise him. Despite being a successful manager and managing one of th biggest clubs in the world he is a total cock. The way he is with the media, the way he always dismisses the opposition (genuinely don't think I've ever heard him praise an opposition), the way he is with refs. And him wearing CR on his shirt is an insult as he openly showed his dislike for Ranieri on many occasions. Absolutely hate him so much!!!

Would you have him as a manager though?

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Would you have him as a manager though?

I honestly wouldn't. My hate for him is so much that I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. I think he has made united into a laughing stock. Spent ridiculous amounts and will be nowhere near the title this season. Might get a league cup win which will be seen as huge by United fans, but when any other team wins it, it's just the mickey mouse cup. He has no class whatsoever and I think it's a joke he had CR on his top today. 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

I honestly wouldn't. My hate for him is so much that I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. I think he has made united into a laughing stock. Spent ridiculous amounts and will be nowhere near the title this season. Might get a league cup win which will be seen as huge by United fans, but when any other team wins it, it's just the mickey mouse cup. He has no class whatsoever and I think it's a joke he had CR on his top today. 

Fair enough.

All these people from other clubs and the media having their say and slating our players for getting Claudio sacked can all bore off. They have no idea, just like we don't, what has gone on behind the scenes at the club. Only the players, the staff and the owners will know what's gone on, and our owners are no mugs and I'm sure will have made the best decision for the future of the club. Steve Bruce etc can all piss off. He can hardly slate us when he's in charge of a club in a far worse state than us!

48 minutes ago, Koke said:

Does Mourinho think Ranieri has died? lol

I won't really hold it against him because he experienced almost the same thing. But, he should've learned one or two thing about not throwing your players under the bus after they underperforming and for that the DON has more love from other fans.

42 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You may think it funny, but a lot of managers voted for Ranieri to be FIFA manager of the year, and whatever people think of maurinho, he is the manager of the biggest club in the world and is respected worldwide. Think of the possible repercussions if every manager whose team we play against instructed their players to give 110% against us and totally discredit and bully our players on the pitch. Personally if i were the owners i'd get claudio on the phone offering him the world to come back. There seems to be a massive negative feeling that's gathering pace about what's gone off and just as King Power use us for advertising their brand, it could also have the reverse effect because of the amount of supporters teams like man utd have in asia.  

Urm, lol. Nah. :rolleyes:

It is jealousy.

We perform 'The Greatest Escape' we're the biggest story of the season.

We win the League - We're the biggest story in football ever.

We play terrible football - We are the biggest story of the season.

Please can we now somehow get to The Champions League Final just to mess with everybody's minds even more. 

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

Oh shit I had suppressed that. They were on probation then though weren't they.

Well strictly speaking and to be fair to you as chairman much of the blame lay with Mandarić. 

Absolute hate-fest on Talksport tonight.  It's actually getting pretty weird now.  Not helped by a supposed Leicester fan calling up blubbering and making out that we're going to boo our own players for 90 minutes on Monday FFS lol

Archived