Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

4 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Absolute hate-fest on Talksport tonight.  It's actually getting pretty weird now.  Not helped by a supposed Leicester fan calling up blubbering and making out that we're going to boo our own players for 90 minutes on Monday FFS lol

I have got to say that every time they say here is a Leicester fan on Talksport I cringe because most of them are proper **** Wits

3 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

I have got to say that every time they say here is a Leicester fan on Talksport I cringe because most of them are proper **** Wits

It's an absolute disaster listening to some of them and all of the pundits that have spent all of 5 minutes watching us this season yet feel fit enough to tell us fans how this is the greatest injustice in football history.

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I really hope we thrash Liverpool on saturday just to shut everyone up, especially non Leicester fans. They say if it's not broke don't fix it...

Well it was broke and the owners fixed it. 

Would be extra impressive to thrash them on Saturday 

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I really hope we thrash Liverpool on saturday just to shut everyone up, especially non Leicester fans. They say if it's not broke don't fix it...

Well it was broke and the owners fixed it. 

So true, id like to think the players will be pumped for these next 3 games after all the critisicm they and the club are receiving whether we have a manager or not in place. 

26 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

So true, id like to think the players will be pumped for these next 3 games after all the critisicm they and the club are receiving whether we have a manager or not in place. 

They ****ing better be. They'd better come out of the traps like a dog with a ****ing firework up it's cvnt on Monday night. 

If they've got Ranieri sacked and then put in a pathetic joke of a performance then I will literally walk down to the ground and rub my shit all over their car door handles.

I listened to Talksport today whilst driving my van and you would think that LCFC have murdered a village full of blind children in wheelchairs. Yes I am gutted and very sad that this has happened to a legend of our club but if he had stayed then we were screa,ming headlong into the championship. There had better be some effort from the players on Monday or there will be consequenses . 

2 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Argued with someone on Twitter who claimed Ranieri should have kept his job even if we ended up in non-league under him.

Seriously.

It's embarrassing to be quite honest. Football is a business, whether we like it or not. The owners are on the cusp of losing millions of pounds, they had to make the decision. We all love Claudio & he will be remembered all eternity but all good things must come to an end.

I would LOVE IT if we stay up even more now, just to piss off those cvnts saying it's a disgrace. LOVE IT. I'd love to know how they'd feel if it was their club. The club's more important than Ranieri to me, and we were hurtling into the abyss on his watch. I value the club above any one member of staff, and I'm not going to feel an ounce of guilt about that.

keegan-love-it-o.gif.acb213f075f3932ea312cea4b4d6e07a.gif

1 hour ago, daz*dsb said:

They ****ing better be. They'd better come out of the traps like a dog with a ****ing firework up it's cvnt on Monday night. 

If they've got Ranieri sacked and then put in a pathetic joke of a performance then I will literally walk down to the ground and rub my shit all over their car door handles.

Just what I was going to say.... I think?

I try not to comment on here a lot, but I feel like a lot of people are looking at this with a completely blinkered view. 

The media are obviously going to jump to assumptions and over exaggerate any mineut details at a time like this. The public are just stupid enough to believe anything they read.

I love Claudio and I'm incredibly sad he has to go and I will cherish what he helped us achieve forever. He is a class act and true pro. I wish he could have turned things around but clearly something needed to change.

But why should our club settle for mediocrity? It has been lacklustre all season. The owners have rarely put a foot wrong and are now being slated by people who clearly don't have a clue as to how well they have run this club. When the team is underperforming why should the owners not take it upon themselves to try and change that? Especially when they know that this team is capable of performing far better. It would be such a backwards step to go down, and we may still do that, but I trust in the owners who are clearly still showing some ambition and want the club to keep growing, not just to be remembered as a flash in the pan, one season wonder. I wish we could continue to grow with Ranieri, but they have made an incredibly bold and brave decision. They have that 5 year plan.

Now let's hope they stay up and then build a feckin statue to the legend! 

Archived