Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Yesterday my dream died

Still not a single player whos come out on social media to voice their gratitude to Ranieri yet. 

I hope these selfish ****ers are boo'd on Monday night, whilst Ranieris name is sung to the rafters.

I'm sitting in the O'Neills in Seville  (the one near the river) There are still foxes about and the evening is a pleasant one.

Although I think the correct decision was made, I'm emotionally as flat as a pancake, especially after reading that.

Commiserations Claudio and thanks for the wonderful memories.

And the players had better finish higher than 18th... :(

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What's it got to do with anything? Thinking he's not right for us now doesn't mean we don't think he's a classy guy who was a part of something incredible.

1. I was being tongue in cheek. 2. it means everything he was not a mercenary joining for 13 games. he loved the club and he loved us as fans he showed fantastic loyalty to the fans, the city, the players and got none back.

8 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

to all those people vocally wanting Claudio out, read that statement, look at Alan Pardew and take yourselves off for long hard look and yourself and think about what you have done.

I've tried to refrain from such comments in these kind of threads out of respect but i've gotta have my say.

You do realise it's possible for people to have the opinion that he clearly wasn't right for us anymore, we were only going one way and realise his time was up but still respect him, thank him for everything he has done and still call him a legend don't you?

It's unfortunate it had to end this way but it had to.

Besides what has Pardew gotta do with anything?

Just now, Adster said:

Still not a single player whos come out on social media to voice their gratitude to Ranieri yet. 

I hope these selfish ****ers are boo'd on Monday night, whilst Ranieris name is sung to the rafters.

I'm sure CR would appreciate hearing his song, but booing is not his style.

Reading that is tough, and Claudio we love you too. It feels like having to put down a beloved pet that is terminally ill.

It is (probably) for the best, better to put it out its misery than watch it suffer and die a slow painful death. That doesn't mean it wasn't an extremely difficult decision and one that hasn't upset us all a lot.

Archived