Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Disgraceful club

Having watched leicester since 1976 and witnessing our proudest day ever in may, I now feel ashamed of the club I loved. The Thais and especially Jon Rudkin are an absolute disgrace to our city and club. I beg they get relegated and stay where the classless and ungrateful belong. Won't be going again this season. 

Its gonna be weird for for me to say this but COME ON LIVERPOOL ON MONDAY. Smash the b....tards

Just now, FoxKing10 said:

Having watched leicester since 1976 and witnessing our proudest day ever in may, I now feel ashamed of the club I loved. The Thais and especially Jon Rudkin are an absolute disgrace to our city and club. I beg they get relegated and stay where the classless and ungrateful belong. Won't be going again this season. 

Its gonna be weird for for me to say this but COME ON LIVERPOOL ON MONDAY. Smash the b....tards

If that's the way you feel, maybe you should go and support another club and good luck to you

1 minute ago, FoxKing10 said:

You're not a fan.

3 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

lol bore off you melt

Feel free to f**k off then pal

4 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Giz yer ticket  lol

Said no Leicester fan ever. 

6 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Bell end

Oh go away you silly little man.

Without the Thais we'd be Championship at best and certainly not champions of England. You may not agree with their decision but they're hardly a disgrace. This decision is very sad for everyone but you need to keep a bit of perspective there fella.

Do one pal, if it was your millions being wasted and spent I would imagine you would have a different opinion. But it's leicester city FC not CR FC

5 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Your clueless. They deserve you as fans. Anyone who backs this move is a disgrace. Loved by the world and now hated by everyone. Shame on you forgetful fans. Claudio is KING. Statue should be honoured not the sack. Embarrassing. 

If I had to choose between sacking Ranieri or getting relegated I'd choose to sack Ranieri every single time. I love the man but come on, this is our club. We're the Champions of England. We shouldn't even be in a relegation battle. The owners have done far more for the club then Ranieri. 

Archived