Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Should Claudio name and shame the ringleaders?

Should Claudio now come out and name and shame the backstabbing little Cnuts?

Who do you think we're the perpetrators of this disgusting disgraceful act of disloyalty to the club the owners Claudio and the Fans, ayes the papers have put their pennies worth into who it was but really but I'd love to know who ?

this is puzzling me........why did ranieri want to stay if he knew certain players/most of them were against him?

was he oblivious to the revolt or just as bad, aware of the situation but carrying on regardless, watching us piss games away?

he loved it here and was taking the money but all the time the club and fans have been suffering.

I hope he doesn't and I'm sure he won't. He's got far too much class and wouldn't lower himself.

I'm not desperate to know who the 'ringleaders' are either. I just want us to put this sorry state of affairs behind us and concentrate on PL survival.

It would be nice just to move on from it all really. The coverage we've had in the last 24 hours has been horrible and I hope the press can move onto the next story quickly and just let us all get on with it.

I thought the owners called the meeting with the players?

Surely they just said what everyone can see... and were honest about finding his tactics and methods confusing. Why does that have to mean they are stabbing him in the back or trying to get him sacked?

Were they supposed to lie and pretend everything is fine? It's obvious there is something wrong. You can still respect a manager but when asked what is wrong, be honest with what you are struggling with in training or on match days. 

No, he's done his bit - a bit that one one else will acheive with the club again (league champions).

He won't want to s*it stir something up like this to make himself and the certain players in question to this to appear worse.

22 minutes ago, Royston. said:

this is puzzling me........why did ranieri want to stay if he knew certain players/most of them were against him?

was he oblivious to the revolt or just as bad, aware of the situation but carrying on regardless, watching us piss games away?

he loved it here and was taking the money but all the time the club and fans have been suffering.

I can give you millions of reasons, Ranieri was never walking away without his pay off.

44 minutes ago, Royston. said:

At least CR was trying to do a job. The players are also taking the money and not delivering 

Ranieri has far too much class to name and shame, but get to the end of the season, and regardless of what division we are in, and who the players are, then i hope the club finds a way to get them out of the club, because no doubt if they don`t like the new manager, they will soon be sticking the knife into their back too.

Archived