Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sphericalfox

The Unsinkable Speculationship

All of the stuff about 'player revolts' comes from the media, but most of the punditry I read assumes it as fact. This the same media who blew up our club by publishing nude pictures of Pearson's son.  Remember that? They are not on our side, and not interested in the truth.  I submit we don't know the facts. What we do know is that we were going down if things stayed as they were. Just watching a couple of matches was enough to confirm this. So Ranieri departs, a sympathetic figure. His legacy will not be tarnished by being relegated the season after winning the title. That's worth something.

14 minutes ago, Mark_from_USA said:

All of the stuff about 'player revolts' comes from the media, but most of the punditry I read assumes it as fact. This the same media who blew up our club by publishing nude pictures of Pearson's son.  Remember that? They are not on our side, and not interested in the truth.  I submit we don't know the facts. What we do know is that we were going down if things stayed as they were. Just watching a couple of matches was enough to confirm this. So Ranieri departs, a sympathetic figure. His legacy will not be tarnished by being relegated the season after winning the title. That's worth something.

Were the pictures fake then, were they mocked up to deliberately cause trouble for Saint Pearson.

Shame on the media who told all those untruths.

18 minutes ago, Mark_from_USA said:

Seriously, it happened.

18 minutes ago, Mark_from_USA said:

Finally someone talking sense. None of is have a clue what has happened and never will so no point speculating about what the players may or may not of done. Reporters write things to sell papers. They are not necessarily true or factual and a lot of the time is just guess work. Nobody inside the club will reveal what has gone on. Unless of course Vardy does and article in OK magazine haha

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

No one will come out and say but if you read between the lines it's pretty obvious and has been since October time.

We will never know. And I personally don't see the point in all our fans getting so hung up about things we don't actually know for definite have happened. Yes it's sad he's gone and he is a legend and a true gent but we move on. And if certain players have been ***** then get rid of them in the summer and start again. 

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Were the pictures fake then, were they mocked up to deliberately cause trouble for Saint Pearson.

Shame on the media who told all those untruths.

They weren't fake. Neither were they news. They were broadcast around the world solely to get clicks and to sensationalize a so-called scandal. It served no rational purpose other than to destroy people's careers and lives, and to harm our club. The people in those videos did not wish their acts made public. Whoever shared then did it with evil intent. And the media was complicit.

11 hours ago, Mark_from_USA said:

They weren't fake. Neither were they news. They were broadcast around the world solely to get clicks and to sensationalize a so-called scandal. It served no rational purpose other than to destroy people's careers and lives, and to harm our club. The people in those videos did not wish their acts made public. Whoever shared then did it with evil intent. And the media was complicit.

Not to come across rude Mark. But wtf are on about? 

You do know what happened in Thailand, and what's happened over the last 6-7 months are two totally different scenarios, and our idea of what the media constitutes as news needs a rethink. It was a scandal, and given circumstances this is too.

It's the manner that we bounce back which is important. Also newsworthy.

8 hours ago, Mark_from_USA said:

Perhaps they shouldn't have filmed them then and sent the video to their friends?

On 2/25/2017 at 04:37, sphericalfox said:

Not to come across rude Mark. But wtf are on about? 

You do know what happened in Thailand, and what's happened over the last 6-7 months are two totally different scenarios, and our idea of what the media constitutes as news needs a rethink. It was a scandal, and given circumstances this is too.

It's the manner that we bounce back which is important. Also newsworthy.

Publishing people's sex videos is not news. Would you like your worst moments posted in the Mirror? Of course not. They were made into so-called 'news' because the uttering of drunk teenagers were deemed 'racist'. Sorry, there is no logic by which that is moral or right. And it had the effect of seriously harming many people's lives.

Archived