Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trazz

How to React

If we can sing "we are gonna win the league..." for 20+ min. at Crystal Palace--- we can sing for Ranieri for 90 + min. at the King Power this Monday------Come On Leicester Supporters say goodbye with heart -----God Bless Claudio! 

17 minutes ago, Trazz said:

If we can sing "we are gonna win the league..." for 20+ min. at Crystal Palace--- we can sing for Ranieri for 90 + min. at the King Power this Monday------Come On Leicester Supporters say goodbye with heart -----God Bless Claudio! 

How about we get on with it and support the team!! Now there's an idea

Whatever the players have done or what has happened. We have 14 games. 13 of which we have to save our premier league season. I accept some are unhappy but we need the players more than Ranieri now. At least for 13 of those 14 games. They stay up, we can rebuild in a completely different way. If they don't, the rebuild becomes more uncertain. Support the team, don't add to this ridiculous media circus. Only sky will love it if we do. 

lovely to care about ranieri and to show your appreciation for all he did last season, but singing his praises at matches won't help us survive and could possibly have a negative impact.

Mickyblueeyes---right ---just saying a final jester is warranted and if C. Shakespeare is true (and he's not Snakespeare) then the players will appreciate it as well.

Winchesteton--- Or will it, fighting for a lost cause (and here , truly a done cause --Ranieri is gone --not coming back-- i know) has a way of inspiring----just looking for a way to say Thank You to the man that will be heard. How many of us that are thankful will see him on the street and have the opportunity?

55 minutes ago, Trazz said:

I won't be singing any Ranieri songs.

To do so is a message against the owners and the players.

Now is the time to close ranks and create a siege mentality with the rest of the world hating us for sacking Ranieri. I'll be supporting my beloved club in this time of crisis not creating divides by cheering for our ex manager.

Vichai needs to make it very clear to this squad.

You owe him. Big time.

He's being denigrated in the press for making the decision you forced on him.

As far as I'm concerned none of you will be moving in the summer, none of you will be getting new contracts. Earn his respect back.

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Vichai needs to make it very clear to this squad.

You owe him. Big time.

He's being denigrated in the press for making the decision you forced on him.

As far as I'm concerned none of you will be moving in the summer, none of you will be getting new contracts. Earn his respect back.

I think that was one of the problems last summer. Holding Mahrez and Vardy against their will, then massive new contracts has spoiled them as players. Drinkwater too. 

Holding players against their will when they want to move on poisons the atmosphere, and puts  new signings off coming. What promising player wants that sort of threat? 

The decision is taken. The king is dead, long live the king. Back the team, and sing for Shakespeare. 

Someone on Facebook mentioned 65th Minute applause for Raneri. Which is a nice idea.

Would suggest getting behind the owners is important too, after the amount of abuse they are getting are getting for making the hard but right decision. 

The players and Shakey will need support, if we are to have any chance of survival

6 hours ago, brucey said:

Are there any Shakey songs to show him support?

Craig Shakespeare brings all the boys to the yard, and he's like they're better than yours, damn right they're better than yours, he could  teach you but he'd have to charge 

:ph34r:

Tributes to Ranieri should not be done during any game.

All energy goes to supporting our team. The players and Shakespeare need our support now and for the rest of the season. We are in a shocking position mentally with confidence shot. This is where we can help. Back the players.

Tributes to Ranieri can come at the end of the season, last game of the season, or Andy King's testimonial.

I like Ranieri, and he has gone with dignity. 

But there can be no doubt that we have played only one decent match all season. We cannot score and cannot defend. 

I would have loved it if it had all carried on from last season, but it hasn't and something has to change. In some ways sacking the team and keeping the manager would be preferable, but not possible. The window has closed.

The only thing that can be changed at this point in the season is the manager. Whatever the rights and wrongs behind it we could not have a situation where players and manager do not understand each other. 

6 hours ago, winchesterton said:

lovely to care about ranieri and to show your appreciation for all he did last season, but singing his praises at matches won't help us survive and could possibly have a negative impact.

Seriously. A negative impact. Why? Because it might make our lazy arse players feel a bit guilty for 2 mins until they realise that they are on £100,000   A week and carry on to care about nothing but themselves and where try are going to try and engineer themselves a move to in the summer.  

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

I won't be singing any Ranieri songs.

To do so is a message against the owners and the players.

Now is the time to close ranks and create a siege mentality with the rest of the world hating us for sacking Ranieri. I'll be supporting my beloved club in this time of crisis not creating divides by cheering for our ex manager.

Absolute crap

Besides, I can't imagine we have many Koop leaders on this forum. I'd love to know how many people on this forum have actually ever started a song.

Archived