Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasper interview sky sports

19 hours ago, FLAN said:

In true politician style he refused 3 times to give a straight answer on wether he or others had been speaking to the owners

said everything by saying nothing 

as i said in another thread,,, his stuttering manner & body language betrayed him

1 minute ago, FLAN said:

In true politician style he refused 3 times to give a straight answer on wether he or others had been speaking to the owners

It's a no win situation

He says yes he gets slaughtered

He says no he gets slaughtered 

He says nothing he gets slaughtered 

8 minutes ago, FLAN said:

So Kasper is the new most hated player of the week?

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It's a no win situation

He says yes he gets slaughtered

He says no he gets slaughtered 

He says nothing he gets slaughtered 

Or he could of said

WTF has it got to do with you you nosey barstead. The shoved the mic up the guys arse.

At least I would of enjoyed paying my next sky bill lollol

Spoke well. He didnt give the full story of course but damned if you do, damned of you dont.

Whatever you think of Kasper and him being a supposed ringleader in all this if it wasnt for him we could have suffered our most humiliaiting result in history on the world stage last Wednesday at Sevilla and he saved it from being a lot worse for Claudio.

20 minutes ago, FLAN said:

I thought this.

He didn't deny they said anything to the owners, just kept repeating "we have no influence",.

Archived