Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Number of new threads since CR sacked

I'm about to some like a right grumpy old twat - because I am.

Since Thursday I've (sadly) counted 152 new topics started on the Leicester forum. Over six pages of new threads in just 48 hours.

I know it's big news and I know emotions are running high, but there's so much duplication on there that most of these threads could surely be merged?

I appreciate the Mods have got a thankless task, but I for one am getting a bit lost with all these new topics and struggling to keep up.

Sorry to be a cvnt about it but needed to get it off my chest. I thought it was just me but a few on the 'What Grinds my gears' thread are also saying the same.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Did you really have to start a new thread to say this?

lol

Yes. Hence the reason I put it in the Forum support section and not the Leicester section :thumbup:

Just now, Collymore said:

Ha, touche! to be fair it showed up in that "recent topics" section and I feared the worst!

lol

I just reckon I'm saying what many posters are thinking mate. But I'm just old and struggle to keep up with the pace of all these new threads. I know people have got lots to say right now but I figured if threads could be merged it might be a bit easier to navigate at the moment.

I know I'm a cvnt :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm about to some like a right grumpy old twat - because I am.

Since Thursday I've (sadly) counted 152 new topics started on the Leicester forum. Over six pages of new threads in just 48 hours.

I know it's big news and I know emotions are running high, but there's so much duplication on there that most of these threads could surely be merged?

I appreciate the Mods have got a thankless task, but I for one am getting a bit lost with all these new topics and struggling to keep up.

Sorry to be a cvnt about it but needed to get it off my chest. I thought it was just me but a few on the 'What Grinds my gears' thread are also saying the same.

Thanks 

You are absolutely right.

I shall create a new thread to thank you further lol

Just now, Tuna said:

You are absolutely right.

I shall create a new thread to thank you further lol

lol

I feel like such an old fart and a whinging knob for moaning about this. I should really have more important things to do with my sad life :(

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

If you go back a few pages you'll see quite a few have been closed, and a lot of the individual topics for newspaper reports got merged.

Theres never going to be lots of giant topics here though, it restricts discussion.

Fair enough Mark. 

I reckon you could bucket all these new threads into about half a dozen giant topics myself - and personally I'd prefer it that way.

But if you felt that would restrict discussion then I can understand why you wouldn't. 

And I know now it's a 'one off' at the moment so things will probably calm down and get back to normal soon :ph34r:

I literally just created about a thread only on Ranieri donating £1.5m to the Foxes Foundation, but was deleted in a flash for no reason.

Quite surprised as I thought it was a great gesture and showed how much of a gentleman he was? :unsure:

Sorry if I touched a nerve with one of the mods..

46 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I literally just created about a thread only on Ranieri donating £1.5m to the Foxes Foundation, but was deleted in a flash for no reason.

Quite surprised as I thought it was a great gesture and showed how much of a gentleman he was? :unsure:

Sorry if I touched a nerve with one of the mods..

It wasn't me but I assume it was because,

a) It wasn't confirmed.

b) There had been a thread on the same thing earlier.

If any confirmation comes out it can be reopened.

19 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It wasn't me but I assume it was because,

a) It wasn't confirmed.

b) There had been a thread on the same thing earlier.

If any confirmation comes out it can be reopened.

Got the information about this offline but it's been confirmed on various Twitter sources (including a popular Leicester one and some Liverpool one with over 30,000 followers).

Been deleted altogether as can't see that thread or my comment on this subject merged into an existing related thread.

Archived