Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dean023

Claudio Thankyou photo message book

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

Why don't you do it on a justgiving page with a charity already selected? Surprised people are chucking money at god knows where.

Think its because people know I'm trust worthy and raised £3124 for the foxes foundation

Just now, Vardinio'sCat said:

Well done Dan, very appropriate.

I bet you didn't think you would be doing one for CR, but I think this is the kind of recognition people appreciate.

That was typical for them to get my name wrong and for my son to get all the credit !! lol

No and I was kinda hoping someone else would take up the task, but if you want something doing....

5 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Got anymore pics of the book itself? Would be nice to read what people said in it and how it looks and stuff.

Will definitely get involved with this when I can find a good pic. :)

need to find the pdf, Ill post asap. got a little while yet

13 hours ago, Ozwin said:

Got anymore pics of the book itself? Would be nice to read what people said in it and how it looks and stuff.

Will definitely get involved with this when I can find a good pic. :)

OWNERS message book download here - 19 downloads left (can only do 20 at a time, if anyone wants to down load it and thy are all gone please comment below thanks

https://we.tl/VGyexdQ5o8

On 2/27/2017 at 17:43, dean023 said:

That was typical for them to get my name wrong and for my son to get all the credit !! lol

No and I was kinda hoping someone else would take up the task, but if you want something doing....

You've made a rod for your own back there Dean/Dan! ;)

I hope it's easier now you know the routine...

1 minute ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

You've made a rod for your own back there Dean/Dan! ;)

I hope it's easier now you know the routine...

Just need to make as many people aware of the campaign now any suggestions ? plus I've got a proffessional designer to do this one FOC

For anyone who would like to see the contents of the Owners message book presented last year free pdf download

Use any of the links 20 downloads each: - if none left comment below for a new link

https://we.tl/u22Dkl8uFU

https://we.tl/2J8H7uloqa

If you like please send a thank you photo message to Claudio Raniera www.gofundme.com/CRmessagebook to make a special gift for the legend.

13227612_10154125709279780_904028179581960725_o.jpg

51 minutes ago, dean023 said:

Just need to make as many people aware of the campaign now any suggestions ? plus I've got a proffessional designer to do this one FOC

That's excellent. Because you have form (so to speak), I would have thought the Mockery would be the obvious thing, they are bound to want to help. It's a pity the Birch isn't about to oil the wheels.

Given the level of interest in LCFC, they should bite your hand off for the story, purely on news value.

1 minute ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

That's excellent. Because you have form (so to speak), I would have thought the Mockery would be the obvious thing, they are bound to want to help. It's a pity the Birch isn't about to oil the wheels.

Given the level of interest, they should bite your hand off.

Yes sent to them and RL 

Archived