Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

So when ranieri picks this team it's shocking but when shakespeare picks it it's back to basics?

Some serious double standards from some on here

Different attitude and maybe different tactics ...    He's picked a team he thinks can win ...     Give him a fookin chance !

Just now, foxes21 said:

glad we've gone back to the team that won the league. ulloa to come on at 60mins for Shinji, Gray at 65mins for Albrighton & Amartey for Mahrez at 75mins. Now go and perform like last season!! :scarf:

I don't get it, Ranieri played this team pretty much nearly every week... now it depends whether players have been instructed to push higher up the pitch and press hard like last season. But the back four seriously worries me 

2 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

So when ranieri picks this team it's shocking but when shakespeare picks it it's back to basics?

This team is essentially the definition of back to basics (ie last seasons template) regardless of who picked it.

I'd much rather this than a midfield diamond strategy arranged 2 hours before the game.

Shakey's had two training sessions.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Different attitude and maybe different tactics ...    He's picked a team he thinks can win ...     Give him a fookin chance !

I am giving shakespeare a chance but it was playing a lot of these out of form players that a) got us into this mess and b) got ranieri sacked

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

This team is essentially the definition of back to basics (ie last seasons template) regardless of who picked it.

I'd much rather this than a midfield diamond strategy arranged 2 hours before the game.

He's been working with those players for years.

7 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

Just because he's picked the same team doesn't necessarily mean we are taking the same approach. 

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

I thought Shaky TOOK the training?

lol

7 minutes ago, Beliall said:

We are going to get ****ing creamed. Unless it was all about Ranieri not wanting high pressing football, in which case we will press hard, look good and get ****ing creamed

It's about how they go about things and what they are asked to do. It has never been about them being bad players. 

Archived